Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Am Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Igbo (734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Igbo by ceej24: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ndi igbo i greet you all My fellow brothers and sisters, i just want you to tell us what you have done, currently doing or planning to do in Igboland. Let us develop our home. If you can't help now but your parents are wealthy you can perssuade them into investing in Igboland. We have enough hotels and uncompleted filling stations already so lets come up with other good things to do in our land. Thank you Let me start I want to sponsor students outside Nigerian to become doctors, each specialized on a particular area. For example a Neurosurgeon, a dentist. And build a hospital where they will work, and eventually make it a teaching hospital where others can learn. So help me God. And this hospital will be build in Igboland. Oya add yours. Don't just say for saying sake lets work on it.
Re: I Am Igbo by achi4u(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Easy said than done.

With the economic realities in this country many people are dieing with their dreams.

This is a tall dream that it is only those in power with a 'pure heart ' can make such visible change.
But nothing is impossible though! .

I for once would've like to help those ineedy around me

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Documentary Hidden Colors 2 / Please Can Someone From The Tiv Tribe Tell Me About Their Culture And Tradition? / Solution To Jamb Result 2015 "No Result Yet" And "Low Score Issues"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.