Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help (22122 Views)

Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
My little boy has spina bifida. Y'all with the idiotic comments need to be educated.. with a slap to the brain.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Ranchhoddas: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: One thing i hate about nairalanders is that when they hear of a certain illness for the first time, instead of using Google to find out what it means, they wouldn't! instead, they will start saying all sort of nonsense and making fun of such thing. SMFDH!! cry

I have seen kids who have Spina Bifida but it's not as serious as this. It can disrupt the nervous system of the child. of course we know what nervous system is all about. it can be treated surgically and it's not fatal. Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus can simultaneously occur in a child. Please no one should ask me what Hydrocephalus is. Just Google it!! angry
sorry but what is google if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My little boy has spina bifida. Y'all with the idiotic comments need to be educated.. with a slap to the brain.
Don't mind the ignorant souls, I wonder why someone will have Google and cannot use it. Ignorance is a disease ! angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ranchhoddas: sorry but what is google if i may ask?
ask the same Google what it is you ignoramus!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by 2sizzlin(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: One thing i hate about nairalanders is that when they hear of a certain illness for the first time, instead of using Google to find out what it means, they wouldn't! instead, they will start saying all sort of nonsense and making fun of such thing. SMFDH!! cry

I have seen kids who have Spina Bifida but it's not as serious as this. It can disrupt the nervous system of the child. of course we know what nervous system is all about. it can be treated surgically and it's not fatal. Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus can simultaneously occur in a child. Please no one should ask me what Hydrocephalus is. Just Google it!! angry

You don dey use us shine abi? No be our fault say we no knw book, na jus say they neva tish us da wan, stop taking it personal grin grin. Abeg no vex Oo, wetin be Hydrocephalus?? E no dey google, infact Google say mek I ask u. Pls help a broda, and fellow Nairalanders...... abi una no wan know? grin grin

One day one day, Coconut head go finally crack open grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Robisi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eya, i feel for the boy though, while studying spinal disease in my physio course, i came across spina bafida, wondering wat it will be lk
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
2sizzlin:

You don dey use us shine abi? grin grin. Abeg no vex Oo, wetin be Hydrocephalus?? E no dey google, infact Google say mek I ask u. Pls help a broda, and fellow Nairalanders...... abi una no wan know? grin grin
Since you don't know the meaning, i pray you will have a child who has Hydrocephalus, then you will run to Google and find out what it is!
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Since you don't know the meaning, i pray you will have a child who has Hydrocephalus, then you will run to Google and find out what it is!

DONT DO THAT

Many Nigerians arent empathetic until the problem becomes personal
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Natasha2(f): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
shocked OMG poor child.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by 2sizzlin(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Berem Did u actually pray that for me!?. What did I do. I'm not Happy bout the lil' boy's condition, I was just replying u.
Well, if u believe God is as good as I believe him to be, then we both know ur prayer is joke, either way it's still a joke. grin grin. Berem Nawa for U Ooo, U too serious!!!
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=18pt]oboy!!! see pkekus for back cheesy cheesy cheesy girls go hear nwehh. make dem no cut that tin ooo grin grin grin[/size]

LOL!!

@topic, i wouldn't be surprised if some evolutionist tries to use this as proof that we once had tails. tongue
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by sylve11: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2013
God help us! cool
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Abali1(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2013
berem: Since you don't know the meaning, i pray you will have a child who has Hydrocephalus, then you will run to Google and find out what it is!
berem,
That was a bit harsh. As you may already know, many Nigerians don't know about some of these things.
Hydrocephalus, as the name implies, simply means "Water in the Brain". This is the Layman's understanding.
It is a type of condition where excess water fills the brain of an infant, to the extent that it affects his/her cognitive abilities. It can also lead to the baby being unstable (e.g. the baby may be standing but will be wavering, or walking and wavering like someone who wants to fall). It can also make the babies head to swell abnormally.
I believe the condition could be managed by implanting a shunt, in the baby's brain to drain the water.
That is the little I know.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by chuqudy(m): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2013

mrs google
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is what will happen to your baby if you mate with a chinese or non-African. beware of mixing.
Not non-african o! Bcuz am planning on gettin married to a cute guy frm d U.S. or the U.K, bt nt China. I wish the young boy a successful surgery and a speedy recovery
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Ranchhoddas: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2013
berem: ask the same Google what it is you ignoramus!
ignoramus...someone has anger management issues

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2013
cheryluv:
Not non-african o! Bcuz am planning on gettin married to a cute guy frm d U.S. or the U.K, bt nt China. I wish the young boy a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

keep planning , but don't come cry here after. You dirty ho3. Are Nigerian men finished?
I spit on you , your couple and your future half caste bastard.
Keep spreading your legs for any pale looking d1ck may the gods reward your dirty and shameful union with ****children.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by junelovelee: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2013
so terrible!
Texas.Cowgirl:
Goodness gracious......what is happening to our genes?
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Blackgold09(f): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2013
omoadeleye: bt wat is dat tin on d boy yanch
read am na or tell person 2 read 4 u
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by agohavivi(f): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2013

It's indeed so annoying. This can happen to anybody. Women need to feed well during pregnancy, religiously take their suppliments especially folic acid and avoid exposing themselves to harmful substances as well as drugs not prescribed by a doctor.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by agohavivi(f): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

DONT DO THAT

Many Nigerians arent empathetic until the problem becomes personal
Exactly. That's why we ought to be careful when we judge others or how we ridicule their situation.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2013
agoha_vivi: It's indeed so annoying. This can happen to anybody. Women need to feed well during pregnancy, religiously take their suppliments especially folic acid and avoid exposing themselves to harmful substances as well as drugs not prescribed by a doctor.

In order to help prevent spina bifida women must ensure they have enough folic acid PRIOR to knowing they are pregnant because this defect occurs very early - often before the mother even knows she is pregnant. It is encouraged that all women of child bearing age receive enough folic acid in their diet, whether they are engaging in sexual behaviors or not.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by grandstar(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE]

[i][color=#990000]keep planning , but don't come cry here after. You dirty ho3.Are Nigerian men finished?
I spit on you ,your couple and...YOU SOUND LIKE THE KKK! IT IS WRONG! COL 4:6,ACTS:10:34,35 EPH 4:29. NUF SAID
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by 4site4: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2013
pls can som1 expln 2 me d causes of Spina bifida?
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2013
4site4: pls can som1 expln 2 me d causes of Spina bifida?
spinal bifida occurs following a defect in the closure of the neural tube during formation of the nervous system. Usually between week 2 to 6 of pregnancy. Wat happens is part of the spinal cord becomes covered wit just skin and No bone. And the nerves are outside. The vertebra Column.it Can be corrected surgically But one of the aftermath is that the individual usually have problem controlling urine and defecation cos the nerves usually purpose to supply the organs are in the sac at the patients back...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by badmeat(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Hate to see kids suffer sad
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2013
china is one funny country
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Shaolinbaba(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Spina bifida is becoming common nowadays,due to pregnant mother ignorance on the intake of Folic acid.Even those that are aware of the intake of folic acid,start the intake when they are already pregnant.Spina bifida occurs as a result of failure of the neural tube to close completely.The neural tube closes by the 28th day of pregnancy,when some mothers might not even be aware that they are pregnant already.So,taking folic acid after conception, may not totally prevent this congenital disorder.The latest advice is that ALL LADIES OF IMPREGNABLE AGE SHOULD BE ON FOLIC ACID INTAKE,WHEN THEY START HAVING INTERCOURSE.Because,you never know which one will lead to pregnancy.
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Caleboha(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Caleboha(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2013
onitshaigbo: This is where euthanasia would be the humane thing to do.
You hopeless ignoramuss! Euthanasia for a cute lil kid whose chances of survival is atleast 98% You donot know the meaning of euthanasia! Check it up son.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by Adanyebe(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2013
Signs of end time
Re: Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help by sayso: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Please oooohhh,the Doctors shouhld help the kid quick quick.Where are all these NGO's oooohhh.
Unicef nko?where una dey,pls pls pls pls help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works / FAAN Security Staff Land In Hospital After Custom Men Beat Them To Pulp (photos) / Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.