Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel (5721 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by temmytboi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
I Gathered from a Close source that Wizkid donated 3M towards the kidney operation of OJB Jezreel who was his One-time Benefactor..it was also gathered that 2face dropped 1.5M,Don Jazzy 1M,IcePrince 500,000. Well In My Opinion they all tried..!
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by harlos: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why you no post source here or how are we going to believe this
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Adufaye(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dem no try at all! How 2baba go dy donate 1.5m.even person wey dy stay FФЯ one room get dat money FФЯ account!
Christ embassy,MFM,redeemed,deeper lyf,etc get upper hands 2 save dis boob anybody wey donated try sha,nutin is 2small
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by ManTiger(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nairaland Charity could do something as well.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by rozayx5(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2013
source
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2013
NO SOURCE::
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by free2ryhme: 3:38am On Jun 24, 2013
ManTiger: Nairaland Charity could do something as well.

make i collect the money give OJB grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by fr3do(m): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Even if u had a source,wat will be the source of the source?
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Waiting for nomoreloss to confirm !

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by angelTI(f): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2013
if wizzy trully donated 3M, it aint bad!

ow much did seun contribute?
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by dominique(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2013

I disagree. The nairaland charity should concentrate on the needy unknown people.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by bellaberry: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Na wah o....where you get this kind unconfirmed report from again kwanu?

If it turns out to be true though, Wizzy baba has really tried...he has shown that he can actually do more than spending millions on material things.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2013
temmytboi: I Gathered from a Close source that Wizkid donated 3M towards the kidney operation of OJB Jezreel who was his One-time Benefactor..it was also gathered that 2face dropped 1.5M,Don Jazzy 1M,IcePrince 500,000. Well In My Opinion they all tried..!

So wetin remain now na 10 million

They are almost there .
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by TableLeg(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2013
rozayx5: source

harlos: Why you no post source here or how are we going to believe this

HARDEYLEKE: NO SOURCE::

And what do you morons need the source for?!

is that going to put food on your tables or what?!
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
P-square nko? dem never donate? I have never heard of them involving in charity works. too bad!
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2013
berem: P-square nko? dem never donate? I have never heard of them involving in charity works. too bad!

Waiting for psquare's donation is like telling OJB to go to hell.

Those brothers are very very stingy even more than the so called devil himself.
So forget them.

@ wizkid you've tried brother.. God bless u.

#still waiting for Davido, olamide, Dbanj, Tonto Dikeh, grin , banky W and others.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by temmytboi(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Wizkid posted on his twitter handle yesterday that OJB is doing fine already abd that he just met with him!!

Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by harlos: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2013
Table Leg :

And what do you morons need the source for?!

is that going to put food on your tables or what?!
and you empty head,believe this?
Just like when the news came about 2face donating 1.5m which was later said to be false news.

SMH.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by TableLeg(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2013
harlos: and you empty head,believe this?
Just like when the news came about 2face donating 1.5m which was later said to be false news.
SMH.

STFU you dribbling dweeb
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by sipitzzz(f): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Anyways,hope all these are not for publicity sakes!I hope they actually brought out the above mentioned monies*bbm eyes rolling*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by sipitzzz(f): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2013
And for the records,I've never heard or seen stars working hand-in-hand towards saving a colleague's life!*bbm straight face*
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by toluernanes: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Airforce1:

So forget them.

#still waiting for Davido, olamide, Dbanj, Tonto Dikeh, grin , banky W and others.

lolz, u dey vex o! how you take know say na so dem stingy reach. you don beg dem for money before? they could be doing background charity work yknow....
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by sanandreas(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gud one frm star boi. Ehen where oga dbanj. U just organize show finish oo. Abeg drop small thing before u go back
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by opilekzy: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
This news aint real no one has donated a dime for OJB,so stop posting rumors to make ur trend busy.
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by stylesco: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
LIES!!!
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013

lets start with you how much u wan donate
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by andydre: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Airforce1:

So forget them.

Bufoon, P Square neva drop N5M now and OJB don go hell? Impatient bastard, na so dem go dey abuse pple when dem no fit drop nada not even prayers
Re: Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
How u expect me to eat this new without sauce grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Skales Shows Off His Girlfriend's Butt On Instagram / Maheeda Flashes Her Butthole In A Most Controversial Picture (photos) / World Shortest Woman-photos(a Must See)the Shortest Woman Living Is Jyoti Amge(i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.