Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape (462 Views)

Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? / Share The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Songs Here. / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape by Ackimm(m): 3:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Hey fam!!! Need help am working on my first mixtape album...
And your help all y'all

Want you to help me with verses

"Chorus
Teach her how to pray
Teach her
Teach her how to pray
Ahhhh
That shawty got class
but she don't know
How to pray x2 "

Using the beat for
"Teach her how to
Jerk by the Audio Push"

Please please
Need help y'all....
Thanks
Re: Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape by Genovese(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
i can actually ghostwrite 4 u..cntact me
Re: Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape by Genovese(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2013
post hidden?
Re: Help On Writting The Lyrics For My First Mixtape by Ackimm(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bruh

(1) (Reply)

Music: Shezzy Brown - Burstin Ma Brain (download) / Please Please Please For The Sake Of God Help Me With This !!! / A Song By A Nairalander,produced By Shizzi Of HKN Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.