Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus (654 Views)

Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible / Scientists Find Way To "disarm" Aids Virus / Can Aids Virus Pass Tru Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus by drkennyE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
I know this is a rather popular topic but apparently one people shy away from discussing..In our clinic we have a relatively growing number of ignorant persons coming up with the infection..but from a doctor's perspective i'll tell you you can avoid it completely..you must have heard of the acronym A-bstinence,Be-faithful,use a C-ondom.(ABC).but the first step is get tested today..i'll guide you through a number of things you should keep in mind before HIV screening..One reality,you could be positive!In our unit we know confidentiality is of paramount importance so i dont expect you to reveal your status here but to let you know things you otherwise never thought about.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: How To Prevent Transmission Of The Aids- Virus by uboma(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
drkennyE: I know this is a rather popular topic but apparently one people shy away from discussing..In our clinic we have a relatively growing number of ignorant persons coming up with the infection..but from a doctor's perspective i'll tell you you can avoid it completely..you must have heard of the acronym A-bstinence,Be-faithful,use a C-ondom.(ABC).but the first step is get tested today..i'll guide you through a number of things you should keep in mind before HIV screening..One reality,you could be positive!In our unit we know confidentiality is of paramount importance so i dont expect you to reveal your status here but to let you know things you otherwise never thought about.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Are u a qualified doctor at all? Do you have the latest information on the prevention of HIV/AIDS? FYI, the methods ABC mentioned above, are not the only prevention methods... HIV/AIDS is not only contacted through s e x. Google more on your topic and learn of the many ways to prevent the transmission of HIV/AIDS...

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy / 10 Health Benefits Of Running / How To Cure N Wipe Bumps On D Scalp At D Back Of D Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.