Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stop Begging For Money And Help Our Brother OJB - AY Tells Off Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Begging For Money And Help Our Brother OJB - AY Tells Off Celebrities (840 Views)

Take Care Of Yourself, Stop Begging And Rubbishing My Name! - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Begging For Money And Help Our Brother OJB - AY Tells Off Celebrities by Robinson3d: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Popular comedian, AY, has proved to be a man with heart of gold as he urged his fellow entertainers to stop the embarrassment of asking ordinary Nigerians to donate ‘just’ N15m for their colleague, OJB, who is down with Kidney failure.

OJB Jezreel who is one of the foundation on which the recent revolution of Nigerian music started off from has been very sick and needs 15 million naira for a very urgent kidney transplant
Celebrities have been giving out money but some of them are doing it in a view to boost their profile in the public eye and it seems AY has spotted the trend and is pissed off at their attempts
Source:http://news.naij.com/38061.html

Re: Stop Begging For Money And Help Our Brother OJB - AY Tells Off Celebrities by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Well AY, take that step and push out N5 million, you know you can wink
Re: Stop Begging For Money And Help Our Brother OJB - AY Tells Off Celebrities by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
yes u can...do smtn sharpaly..

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Insults Fan / Amber Rose On Her Way To Lagos To Attend The Grand Finale Of The Miss Earth Nige / Debbie Rowe Threatens To Kill Micheal Jackson's Doctor, Conrad Murray.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.