Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) (8620 Views)

Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot / Phyno Stylish Look In New Photoshoot / SHAME: Lady Post Fully Unclad Photos Of Herself Online, Calls It A "Selfie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
bad gyal riri really living up to the tag!!!!

more - http://nairatunes..com/2013/06/rihanna-goes-naked-for-photoshoot-and.html

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
This girl brea.st take style big 0h

I'm in luv kiss
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
she is one hell of a sexy biatch
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
bad riri!
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wat is she hiding we have seen it all.
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by mysticgal(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Have she finished rehab
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
mysticgal: Have she finished rehab
very soon she will be taken to rehab with the way she is going lol
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by gunuvi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
You need to go and get some advise from Mohammed Alli...
You have sold your pride to the pigs.
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by mrdrizzy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Omo illu
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
I badly wanna Bleep this girl
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by mrdrizzy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
rafhell: I badly wanna Bleep this girl
keep fanatising.u fit bleep am for dream

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:

lool or he can try the nigerian version - Tonto Dikeh

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by sexyglow(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nwa ekwensu !
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by UyiIredia(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2013
I think the pictures, save a few, are old.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by ektbear: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2013
Her breasts seem to have gotten bigger from what I last remember..?

Didn't she used to be relatively flat-chested
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
You be olodo. You probably grew up in your dreams. It is fantasizing not fanatising .

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by AbuMikey(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2013
Nice Pics tho cool
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by demelza: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I think the pictures, save a few, are old.
Yup! They were taken during her Rated R era.
Riri is bad, we all know that.
#rihananavy
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2013
This post is hidden
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2013
NessaFresh: she is one hell of a sexy biatch

I swear, I love d lady sooooooo much .
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by bebechuks: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2013
I
mysticgal: Have she finished rehab
I doubt if she has finished rehab,she needs to go back there m telling you.
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by mtprofessor5(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2013
picture lukin devilish.....y d hornz n d rugged face make up

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2013
She got a sick body. cool
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by alaoeri: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2013
No wonder CB calls it quit.
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by ObiomaA: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
alaoeri: No wonder CB calls it quit.
lol, karreuche is 1 sexy morrafucka

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Another case of Battered Celebrity Syndrome (BCS).
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by JoyAgbaiO: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Im speechless...bt dis isnt gud
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by tammyboy1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dz is d devil shwin in d body of its folowers,repnt nd b wise,end tym z naw
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by Kessythegeek(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
someone needs to go baq to rehab
Re: Rihanna Goes Fully Unclad In New Photoshoot And Shows Off Her Horns(pics) by NessaFresh(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
tammyboy1: Dz is d devil shwin in d body of its folowers,repnt nd b wise,end tym z naw
funny part is she might not even know what she has gotten herself into

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Burna Boy With Funke Akindele Half Unclad / WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.