Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

How J Martin's "Good Or Bad" Changed The Game - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How J Martin's "Good Or Bad" Changed The Game (809 Views)

New Music: J-martin- "Good Life" / J Martin To Collaborate With Shakira? / J Martins Ft Timaya - Good or Bad music video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How J Martin's "Good Or Bad" Changed The Game by jayflex: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2013
J Martins is easily one of the most recognizable stars in Africa and has been known to pack stadiums in corners as unique as Equitorial Guinea and Congo . He really has come a long way. From playing instruments in church (he is still a choir member of Dominion City Church) to working in his brother's studio in Onitsha, he paid his dues for years in Enugu where he was known for hip hop beats while he was studying in Enugu State University of Technology. After producing a number of hits including many hit tracks for the likes of Waje, P-Square and Bracket he released his breakout single in 2008 titled "Good or bad".

Good or bad became a smash hit that changed the musical landscape permanently

These are four reasons why it was so special -

1. It Featured Timaya in His Prime - The song featured a red-hot Timaya at a time when he was still fresh off the success of his first album and he totally flogged the beat with memorable lines like "dem dey call me Timaya, na me be Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa" and "na me be the toyo toyo, be like R Kelly paya paya". In my humble opinion, one of his greatest performances till this day.

Read the rest at http://kizarofaro..com/2013/06/how-j-martins-good-or-bad-changed-game.html
Re: How J Martin's "Good Or Bad" Changed The Game by nku5: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2013
That song was infectious sha. Very mellow yet rich and catchy.

(1) (Reply)

Tusleem Pisces 'breakthrough' Ft Dagrin Prod By Blackbridge / Angelique Kidjo Ft. Asa – Eva / Lobatan Video [download]- Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.