Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady (5087 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And A Boy On Valentine's Day / Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / Waitress Beats Customer For Grabbing Her A** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2013
I bet y'all would have pulled the same stunt. Na once in a lifetime opportunity for this little miscreant o! cheesy

Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by Republican(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
She probably laffin cause of d Audacity or even for some unseen developments @ her back lipsrsealed. #youngplayer

2 Likes

Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2013
Republican: She probably laffin cause of d Audacity or even for some unseen developments @ her back lipsrsealed. #youngplayer

i tell u cheesy
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by aminho(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
D boy get confidence

1 Like

Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by JojoArmani(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
hmmmm mouth shut.
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
aminho: D boy get confidence

na future chairman
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Jojo Armani: hmmmm mouth shut.

cheesy
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by hassanfulani(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
how I wish iam this small boy, he utilized his opportunities very well. see his leg dey romance the woman bore-hole, my prick don dey rise already

1 Like

Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na laugh,i am sure dat was u when u were young grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2013
hassan fulani: how I wish iam this small boy, he utilized his opportunities very well. see his leg dey romance the woman bore-hole, my prick don dey rise already

haha cheesy
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by Lagusta(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
hassan fulani: how I wish iam this small boy, he utilized his opportunities very well. see his leg dey romance the woman bore-hole, my prick don dey rise already

are u fasting undecided
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by NaLaugh: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Na laugh,i am sure dat was u when u were young grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guy, u already know cool
Re: Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2019
Such simple. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Thank God It's Friday...but.... / 12 Pictures Every Adult Will Relate To From Childhood Dream / Funny Images For Nairalanders That Like To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.