Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ojb Jezreel: Your Widows Mite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojb Jezreel: Your Widows Mite (610 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojb Jezreel: Your Widows Mite by Abali1(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2013
If you have been ill, if you have been at that point where you think everything has come to an end, but somehow God turned events around for you, then you will b moved to donate something no matter how little.
I have never met this guy OJB, but I have always heard his name from way back in school when some of friends where aspiring musicians though non made it to full time music career.
I copied this account details from the other thread, correct me if it is wrong.
NAME: BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA
A/C : 1015075120
UBA BANK

NB:.
A =N=500 or =N=1000 donation from half the people on Nairaland will go along way. Instead of wailing and lamenting that his fellow stars are not helping, our widows mite may shame someone into action.
Thank You.
Re: Ojb Jezreel: Your Widows Mite by Abali1(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2013
I believe that Love is more of Practical, than theory. I don't care how much of wailing that may go on about OJB, but if you want to help him do so without minding if others helped or not.
Your =N=500 or =N=1000 for recharge card, can help. If you are moved by his story, then no amount is little.
Re: Ojb Jezreel: Your Widows Mite by Abali1(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2013
He needs money and not all the millions of 'get well soon messages'.
If the NL family can pay in as little as =N= 500 or =N=1000, it may actually make a lot of difference.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Muna Parts Company With Ayo Shonaiya’s RMG / Sean Tizzle Releases New Singles - Mama Eh And International Badman / Israels Orthodox Jewish Drag Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.