Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Akpos And Aboki - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And Aboki (1347 Views)

Alaji And aboki / How And Aboki Makes Phone Calls (danladi The Aboki Episode 1)hahaha / Alaba Boy And Aboki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Aboki by phlame(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2013
AKPORS was hungry and went to ‘mai shayi’ (men selling tea and bread).

The following dialogue transpired between them:

AKPORS: You get loaf of bread?

ABOKI: yes AKPORS: bring one; slice am into two and put two sachet of butter in between.

ABOKI: (happy and thanking God for bringing customer,is quickly doing as he is instructed )

AKPORS: You get egg?

ABOKI: yes customer

AKPORS: fry 6 eggs put am inside †ђξ bread.

ABOKI: Okay customer

AKPORS: You get sardin for inside gongoni?

ABOKI: yes customer everything dey.

AKPORS: put two gongoni inside the bread.

ABOKI: Okay customer (happy and doing as he is told, already enthusiastic he'll make a lot of money 2day)

AKPORS: you don finish? Oya press the bread together for me.

ABOKI: See am customer, i don prepare am finish.

AKPORS: OYA CUT N10 Naira OWN FOR ME.
Re: Akpos And Aboki by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nothing could be funnier than this. Oboy u will go to places. But on one condition. I.e. If the abolished didn't get angry

(1) (Reply)

Which among D 36 States Do We Have D Most Beautiful Gals Nd Handsome guys? / When You See An Igbo Man Selling Suya / Watch This Funny Choir Rehearsal Skit I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.