Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (1779 Views)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons,30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by MrVictorChidi: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2013
I need 20 tons, 30 tons and 40 tons Tipper trucks for a Project urgently, It will be carrying raw materials from a mining site in Siun to a factory in Ibafo, the distance is very short and you can make up to 3 trips per day, your truck will be engaged for years, call me immediately on 07037504330. Bishop

Details

I pay on tonnage basis which is more profiting to you, I pay 1300, per ton which means if you have a 30ton tipper, at a trip you will be making 39,000 for a trip and when you do three trips per day you will be making 117,000 per day, if you calculate it for 6 days in a week.. you will be making N702,000 for every week..the contract is on for years...

If it is a 20 ton tipper, you can calculate and see that you will be making up to N468,000 or above in every week.. this is very guaranteed. I don't want to calculate the expenses for you here because some people have different ways of engaging their drivers and running expenses for trip, for 30 tons tippers..you must make at least a gain of 23,000 each trip after running the expenses, so if you make 23,000 gain in a trip and your run 3 trips every day it mean you have 69,000 every day in one tipper truck, multiply it by a week you will have N414,000...profit every week...this profit is the minimum you can make up to 450,000 profit every week on a 30 ton tipper.

Payments are made on delivery at ibafo..we can pay cash there or pay to your account as soon as your truck comes in and offload the raw material, our staff is on ground to collect the waybill and pay whatever tonnage your truck carried, it depends on agreement to pay cash there and pay to your account, submit the waybill so that you can get your cash to continue running your trips, (fueling and drivers tips)

This is a lucrative business opportunity, I need as many tippers as you can provide..even if it 100 trucks..Call me immediately. God bless
Re: I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by sam10000: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr Victor Chidi: I need 20 tons, 30 tons and 40 tons Tipper trucks for a Project urgently, It will be carrying raw materials from a mining site in Siun to a factory in Ibafo, the distance is very short and you can make up to 3 trips per day, your truck will be engaged for years, call me immediately on 07037504330. Bishop

Details

I pay on tonnage basis which is more profiting to you, I pay 1300, per ton which means if you have a 30ton tipper, at a trip you will be making 39,000 for a trip and when you do three trips per day you will be making 117,000 per day, if you calculate it for 6 days in a week.. you will be making N702,000 for every week..the contract is on for years...

If it is a 20 ton tipper, you can calculate and see that you will be making up to N468,000 or above in every week.. this is very guaranteed. I don't want to calculate the expenses for you here because some people have different ways of engaging their drivers and running expenses for trip, for 30 tons tippers..you must make at least a gain of 23,000 each trip after running the expenses, so if you make 23,000 gain in a trip and your run 3 trips every day it mean you have 69,000 every day in one tipper truck, multiply it by a week you will have N414,000...profit every week...this profit is the minimum you can make up to 450,000 profit every week on a 30 ton tipper.

Payments are made on delivery at ibafo..we can pay cash there or pay to your account as soon as your truck comes in and offload the raw material, our staff is on ground to collect the waybill and pay whatever tonnage your truck carried, it depends on agreement to pay cash there and pay to your account, submit the waybill so that you can get your cash to continue running your trips, (fueling and drivers tips)

This is a lucrative business opportunity, I need as many tippers as you can provide..even if it 100 trucks..Call me immediately. God bless

Let me know if the project is still on .
what type of sand will the tipper going to be carrying?
what is the distance from the from Ibafo and the offloading site,I mean the miles
All this i have to consider
So i know how to arrange my tipper and trucks

Below is my details..I am on whatapp and BBM
Call Sam:07037501468
Email:holymichol@yahoo.com
Re: I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently by alfajamiu(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sir, I want to know if the projet still on I have 2 30tuns of tipper to offer you for the protect you may link me on this sit alarapejamiu@yahoo.com. 08035176869

(1) (Reply)

Loans Available. / How To Make Money Through Blog Marketing / Monitor Your Business From Home Using A CCTV Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.