Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? (759 Views)

Are You A Blogger Or Plan To Start A Blog, Get This Domain Name For FREE / / Do You Need A Blogger To Help You Update Your Blog Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by Olarewajub: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! Can a blogger survive in the blogging showbiz without a laptop or a pc?, and is it possible for a blogger to desist from copying and pasting articles from other co-bloggers
Re: Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by ibietela2(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Yes you can... I use my java phone and pay for cafe time.. But right now I still use phone but more advanced than the previous one. I use my android phone and i buy time from cafe to do bigger jobs. Copy and paste depends on the niche
Re: Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Sure you can. I can't even recall the amount of posts I've made on the internet using phone. However, it's always good to use computer. Like Ibietala2 suggested you can always go to the cafe, to reduce cost if possible you can write whatever you want to post on your phone. Then on getting to the Cafe, you connect your phone to the system and get them out to post. If you are not a full time blogger you may need to, reserve specific day(s) in a week for this. Nevertheless, having your own computer is always the best.

Stopping "Copy and Paste" depends on you, and what your blog is about. If you are running an entertainment blog there's no way you won't do this except you are running it as a business with lots of funds at hand. However you can always stop plagiarizing by rewriting the contents of the site you are copying from. I don't see anything bad in rewriting it as you are mostly dealing with general stuffs for everyone to report the only thing bad is you copying their content word for word.
Blogging about Personal stuffs is the easiest of them all, you really don't need to 'copy and paste' anything at all 'cause you are mostly writing things that interest you. Telling the world your thoughts, experiences, and just about anything.
Re: Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by Olarewajub: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Don't you guys think it all depends on the type of phone you are using?
Re: Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by akintayo1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
I don't know what type of mobile phone you're using, but based on my experience so far with the internet and blogging, if you're serious about blogging and you're determine to build an asset with your blog not just some scrappy blog that bring in some kobo to buy chewing gum and chocolate, my brothers, better get yourself a laptop.

How do you manage to type a blog post of about 1000 word count or more on your mobile pad? how fast will you finish the post?

No matter the phone, a phone is a phone and Personal computer na personal computer. The screen resolution alone is enough to tell any serious blogger that he need a laptop.

1 Like

Re: Can A Blogger Survive Without A Laptor/pc ? by Ajifaransete: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Please, i write on my blog in Yoruba language. When i compose on my laptop with Yoruba font on Microsoft word, by the time i copy and paste on my blog, it changes the font. And i won't be able to maintain thesame meaning for my composition again. Please, can anyone help?

olayemioniroyin..com

(1) (Reply)

Design Surf Web Studios, A Web Design Company In Edo State, Nigeria / Alexa Rank Under 200k / My Javascript Code Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.