Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 (1031 Views)

Best Cheapest Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In April 2015 / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by FilaSmith: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Apple's iPhone 5 is the slowest smartphone on the market, according to tests by consumer watchdog Which?
Possibly the world's best-known mobile came seventh out of seven in a Geekbench 2 technical test of the UK's most popular phones.

The test measures processor and memory performance across smartphone platforms - if a phone has a high score, it will work well when photo-editing, playing games and using apps.
The results revealed Samsung's Galaxy S4 was almost twice as fast as Apple's star phone with Samsung's Note 2 also scoring higher in the Geekbench pecking order. Launch date April 2013.
HTC One,Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Blackberry Z10 smartphones also outranked the iPhone 5 for tasks such as games, pictures or apps. The Greekbench order accordingly after Samsung Galaxy S4.

More full detailed pictures of the rating as follows...
Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/samsung-galaxy-s4-best-rated-smart.html

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by echo2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Go use am collect money for GTB bank.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by FilaSmith: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
@echo are you a Learner. Go flush up your mentals on ATM use
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by FilaSmith: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
IPHONE5 RANKS 7TH

Info is basically on the fact that massive phone users always have the mentality that IPHONE5 smartphone has loaded and will really serve its various users to the maxi! If you also share this singular mentality, believe you me you are wrong.
Detailed full analysis is embedded write on. IPHONE5 ranks 7th.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by FilaSmith: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Read and share
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by paulbrown429(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
I have used both the smartphone, somehow I believe iPhone 5 is the best among the two.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by mosak(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
your topic should have read "Samsung gs4, best phone so far,( as @wen d test was conducted)" because more advance phones will soon b released later dis year.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Rated The Best Of All Smartphones 2013 by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 28, 2013
All i can see about this topic is personal issues! U must be nutral at all grounds if u want to write an aticle! Then u can follow ur fav when commenting with orther! And to be nutral! How can u say iphone 5 is 7 with z10 above it Even a die hard tecno boy will dis agree with dat!

(1) (Reply)

Gionee’s E6 Series Spices Android Market / Remove Ads From Your Android Phone / Infinix Zero Supercharged + Free Delivery On All Items Purchased This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.