Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sim Registration Now Costs 50 Naira? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Registration Now Costs 50 Naira? (666 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only) / Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim Registration Now Costs 50 Naira? by kunleben1: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
After being warned several times of my number being listed for termination by Airtel Nigeria, I decided to go out and register(or re-register as i have regitered the same sim the first time registration was mandated) but to my utmost surprise, The agent demanded for 50 naira. I asked him for what then he replied it was for the sim registration. Out of annoyance, I left the guy and went to other agents, only to be told the same thing. Sincerely, not that I couldn't afford the 50 naira but I felt like being ripped off. I see no reason why sim card registration should cost any token. I decided to call customer care immediately to ask if the order was from them as one of the agents had claimed but the thing won't patch me through. Does anyone have any info about this? Has anybody registered recently? Pls did anyone pay for sim registration?

(1) (Reply)

Droidvpn Disconnets And Reconnects Every Minute / Blackberry Postpones Launch Of BBM For Ios And Android / 6 Tips To Boost Smartphone’s Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.