Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother (951 Views)

I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains / "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother by chomboc: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Miss Oyinlola Rotimi, 22-year-old 400-Level student of Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology at OAU, who was rumoured to flush her baby inside one of the toilets in her hostel after giving birth narrates how it actually happened. When the news first broke, a lot of people spoke ill of the woman's. It was reported that she wanted to get rid of what many would describe as a four legged friend.

Without clarifying the circumstances that led to the delivery in the bathroom, they went on to social networking networks, putting on trial Skip Oyinlola Rotimi, the 400-Level university student of Agricultural Extension and Non-urban Sociology at OAU, who delivered a child boy on Wednesday.

http://www.naijatafia.com/my-baby-has-turned-me-into-a-celebrity-oau-undergraduate-mother/

1 Like

Re: My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother by tpia5: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
una no dey tire?

what is the meaning of non-urban sociology, una dey craze?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: OAP Toolz' Pre-birthday Surprise Dinner / Funke Akindele’s Publicist Denies Confirming Funke Akindele’s Marriage Divorce / PHOTOS Of Nollywood Star Kate Henshaw On Vacation In Las Vegas(sin City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.