Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Download Brymo – If You Were Mine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Brymo – If You Were Mine (1442 Views)

Album Review: Brymo – Tabula Rasa / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Download Brymo #tabularasa - (album Picks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Brymo – If You Were Mine by sprind: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
It’s no longer news that BrymO has walked out of his contract with Chocolate City, we can only wish him well in his career now, his talent should see him through. Off his “Son Of A Kapenta” comes this very beautiful song, one of my personal favourite off the LP, “If You Were Mine”, this song gets to me, you all should love it too. Listen and share your thoughts.
http://enjoy9ja.com/forum2_theme_1054188.xhtml?tema=222

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Igbo Worship Song? / Which Are Your Nigeria Cool Blues (love) Songs / Davido Finally Confirms That “skelewu” Is Spiritual As Directors Lose Their Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.