Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36149 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gtswt(f): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvic,
I paid into your diamond account 8.12am dis morning and up till dis moment my CVM account has not being credited. I tried crediting it myself but got a message that my details cannot be found in your database. I even sent u a mail yet no response. I oblige u treat my transaction. Username-gtswt. Depositor's name: gtswt Teller no-661***

This is my first order ever i beg you Victor/Elena dont make me regret it.
thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
gtswt: Chrisvic,
I paid into your diamond account 8.12am dis morning and up till dis moment my CVM account has not being credited. I tried crediting it myself but got a message that my details cannot be found in your database. I even sent u a mail yet no response. I oblige u treat my transaction. Username-gtswt. Depositor's name: Gratitude-gtswt Teller no-661***

This is my first order ever i beg you Victor/Elena dont make me regret it.
thanks
please check the link,and give me the quotation,
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Hugo70(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls do you guys other tru ESCRON if i send you the link, incase if the the product is bad or low quality. So as to return it if possible.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hugo70: Pls do you guys other tru ESCRON if i send you the link, incase if the the product is bad or low quality. So as to return it if possible.

What is Escron? We will like to know the link
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by mayorall(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Cvm. I am Running out of patience.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
mayorall: Cvm. I am Running out of patience.

Chairman Mayorall, we do apologize. If not for the shorlanding, you would have collected your product by now. It was shipped on Friday and it shortlanded. We are expecting things to be ready any moment from now.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by mayorall(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Chairman Mayorall, we do apologize. If not for the shorlanding, you would have collected your product by now. It was shipped on Friday and it shortlanded. We are expecting things to be ready any moment from now.

Okay o. I am expecting demurrage from you sha.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gtswt(f): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
cvm,
How far with my goods?
Being waiting patiently......
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
gtswt: cvm,
How far with my goods?
Being waiting patiently......

What is your order number please
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2013
[size=14pt]Now you can purchase product from USA sites through Chrisvicmall. To do that, follow the instruction below

1.) Register on sites like Myus.com or Shippyme.com and get your US address
2.) Visit any USA website that support Credit card payment like (mastercard and visa card) or paypal
3.) Search for the product you want to purchase. Once you find what you are looking for, take note of the price.
4.) Use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate the total it will cost you. For example, if the price of the product you want to purchase is $200, add $10 service charge which is $210 and then visit chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay change the money.
5.) Make payment into our account and then place your order on CVM platform
6.) We will purchase the product for you and then ship it to your USA address
7.) Once we ship the item to your USA, you can log into your account on Myus.com or Shippyme.com and enter the necessary information.

Our service charge
$10 per $1000. For example, if your product is between $1-$1000, the service charge is $10 only. If it is $1001-$2000, it is $20 etc

Any question are welcome.[/size]
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by naira4pocket: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Nice! cool Do you carry out Drop-shipping services?

--By naira4pocket.com --
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by pacific1180: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Can you help me with this product that I ordered through aliexpress which is meant to be delivered between 4-8 days through EMS shipping and when checked now it says delivered but I have not gotten it

The order No is: 60469811942517

Tracking No: EE645459314CN

I will appreciate it if this can be resolved asap

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by erictoonice: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2013
I no know who send me message ooo, I saw people complaining yet I still trusted you guys, the goods I ordered will be useless by next week, I made sure I used express shipping because I wanted them on time and its two weeks now, victor won't pick my call. I don't understand what Eleena is saying telling me my goods is in Lagos and they are looking for it, ifeanyi won't give me any good answer order than wen it get to me I will call you. please you guys should send my goods before tuesday else they a as bad as useless. those things are worth more than 200k including shipping please ooo, 3-5 days is now more than 13days. I rili am confused now don't know wat to do. please guys am begging you people ooo.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by luvcherish(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please there is this Laptop i won on ebay (Auction)
Can you guys Help in the payment (price is $129) and shipping to Nigeria.
Brand: HP
Model: Compaq 2510p
MPN: RM248UA#ABA
Type: Notebook
Screen Size: 12.1"
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Hugo70(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by RazaqMB(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Promotions-LCD-Ultrasonic-Laser-Meter-Pointer-Distance-Measurer-Range-60FT-/290901701981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43bb17b55d

Hello house I am new to dis thread. Pls I need quotation for dis item and I want to knw how I will go about making payments and where I will pick my items also how many days will it take for d item to get to lagos

Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2013
naira4pocket: Nice! cool Do you carry out Drop-shipping services?

--By naira4pocket.com --

If you live in Lagos, we can send to your office or home but you are responsible for the shipping. If you live outside Lagos, it is not possible. You can only collect at your nearest bus station
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2013
pacific1180: Can you help me with this product that I ordered through aliexpress which is meant to be delivered between 4-8 days through EMS shipping and when checked now it says delivered but I have not gotten it

The order No is: 60469811942517

Tracking No: EE645459314CN

I will appreciate it if this can be resolved asap

Your supplier can track that for you. We cannot be able to track it for you. It is out of our control.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2013
erictoonice: I no know who send me message ooo, I saw people complaining yet I still trusted you guys, the goods I ordered will be useless by next week, I made sure I used express shipping because I wanted them on time and its two weeks now, victor won't pick my call. I don't understand what Eleena is saying telling me my goods is in Lagos and they are looking for it, ifeanyi won't give me any good answer order than wen it get to me I will call you. please you guys should send my goods before tuesday else they a as bad as useless. those things are worth more than 200k including shipping please ooo, 3-5 days is now more than 13days. I rili am confused now don't know wat to do. please guys am begging you people ooo.

Good day Eric, we do apologize. Your product should be is in Lagos. Keep in touch with Ifeanyi
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Hugo70: pls i need the quotation of this http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1107508346/notebook_laptop_powerbank_20000mah_3_7v.html

If you are purchasing from alibaba, first you need to contact the supplier and get the real price of the product. Most prices on alibaba are not the real price. We need to know the real price of the product and also the supplier contact number
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2013
RazaqMB: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Promotions-LCD-Ultrasonic-Laser-Meter-Pointer-Distance-Measurer-Range-60FT-/290901701981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43bb17b55d

Hello house I am new to dis thread. Pls I need quotation for dis item and I want to knw how I will go about making payments and where I will pick my items also how many days will it take for d item to get to lagos

Thanks
If you are purchasing from ebay follow the below instruction

2.) Visit any USA website that support Credit card payment like (mastercard and visa card) or paypal
3.) Search for the product you want to purchase. Once you find what you are looking for, take note of the price.
4.) Use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate the total it will cost you. For example, if the price of the product you want to purchase is $200, add $10 service charge which is $210 and then visit chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay change the money.
7.) Once we ship the item to your USA, you can log into your account on Myus.com or Shippyme.com and enter the necessary information.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by RazaqMB(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

hmmm...let me just get a link frm alibaba and pay.
http://m.alibaba.com/product/941656510/laser_measure_tape.html

How many days b4 it gets to lagos and pls gv me a quotation
Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2013
RazaqMB: hmmm...let me just get a link frm alibaba and pay.
http://m.alibaba.com/product/941656510/laser_measure_tape.html

How many days b4 it gets to lagos and pls gv me a quotation
Thanks
That is an alibaba website. You need to contact the supplier and get the real price of the product before we can be able to process or give quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by RazaqMB(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by drizzypat: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

dis is stress!! U ppl should seriously work on another way of ordering frm US pls,den we drop link u bid/buy den send it over.dat simple..like d rest HERE.pls work on dat .thank you
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013
RazaqMB: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1342868703.html

How about dis link?

How many pieces of the item do you want to purchase
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2013
drizzypat: dis is stress!! U ppl should seriously work on another way of ordering frm US pls,den we drop link u bid/buy den send it over.dat simple..like d rest HERE.pls work on dat .thank you

Tell us the one you prefer, we handle the purchase for you and ship the item for you and charge you $10 service charge and $15-$20 shipping fee per kg or we handle the payment the payment for you and charge you $10 service charge and then ship to your usa address and shippyme charge you $12 per kg. The reason for handling only the payment is to help reduce the price you are paying. Most procurement companies will charge you 10% of your product fee or transaction fee which means if your total product fee is $100, you will be paying $10. Imagine when your product fee is $900, that means you will be paying $90. Meanwhile we make it so that you can only pay $10 even when your item is $900 or even $1000

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: [size=14pt]Now you can purchase product from USA sites through Chrisvicmall. To do that, follow the instruction below

Our service charge
$10 per $1000. For example, if your product is between $1-$1000, the service charge is $10 only. If it is $1001-$2000, it is $20 etc

Any question are welcome.[/size]

Can't you just purchase the goods and send it to the customer, if the seller is willing to ship outside US?

Instead of going through all these hassles and paying ridiculous N8000 shipping fee to shippyme for a product less than N20000. Why I even considered shippyme was because I wanted to place a bid on a product on a ebay and would a need a US address.

Oandogadgets.com charges N1000 to ship a laptop to lagos, N3000 outside lagos, so I heard.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Can't you just purchase the goods and send it to the customer, if the seller is willing to ship outside US?

Instead of going through all these hassles and paying ridiculous N8000 shipping fee to shippyme for a product less than N20000

Currently we are we doing only the purchase. We also notice that some suppliers on ebay can send the goods to Nigeria. If your supplier is one of them, then no problem. We pay the supplier and he will send the item to you.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Currently we are we doing only the purchase. We also notice that some suppliers on ebay can send the goods to Nigeria. If your supplier is one of them, then no problem. We pay the supplier and he will send the item to you.

Thanks for the quick response.

What of a supplier that sends to china, could you get the good and send to me? Do you do bidding or only buy it now?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

Thanks for the quick response.

What of a supplier that sends to china, could you get the good and send to me? Do you do bidding or only buy it now?
You mean a supplier on ebay sending the product to China? If yes is your answer, I wouldn't recommend it because it will cost you time and money. We only buy. I don't bid

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / Brand New In Box White - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE 16GB **No More for sale** / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.