Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" (3958 Views)

Very Clean UK Used Black & Blue Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale / Pebble Blue Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For Urgent Sale. / Deal Of The Day!!!!!!! Brand New Blackberry Q10 - BLACK **95K Naira - SOLDDDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
More where this came from
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thank God it is Friday and we rejoice in your marvelous creation, Lord!
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
u get another one? undecided
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: u get another one? undecided

We don't have any at the moment except an S2 . . . But we could get you another one if you are so interested on a Pre-Order
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
How much would it cost sir?(Preferably the 32gb version of it)
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: How much would it cost sir?(Preferably the 32gb version of it)

Thanks again, and wont be able to do it for less that 60K Naira . . . MINT
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
For the 32gb version? undecided
Is it going to be unbranded(Unlocked to use any sim card)
Am in Delta state.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: For the 32gb version? undecided
Is it going to be unbranded(Unlocked to use any sim card)
Am in Delta state.

Chairman, i remember you well now, so no worry . . . Yes, it will be unlocked to use any SIM Card, but i cant promise will be unbranded.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i remember you well now, so no worry . . . Yes, it will be unlocked to use any SIM Card, but i cant promise will be unbranded.
lolz...at least, am happy that you still remember me cheesy.
So for the 32gb, you cant do it less than 60k? undecided
I would prefer the Amber brown, Garnet red.
How much would a used note ii cost?
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
lolz...at least, am happy that you still remember me cheesy.
So for the 32gb, you cant do it less than 60k? undecided
I would prefer the Amber brown, Garnet red.
How much would a used note ii cost?

Yes now, you were the man that ought to buy my Lincoln Navigator but never happen . . . I might have to see if i will be able to get any color apart from Black and White. . . Note II used are more expensive in Canada, i have no idea how they get the one they sell in Nigeria - I wont land for less than 75K Naira (Used)
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Amber brown, Garnet red,
Never got the money was supposed to cry
For now,lets stick to the siii(32gb).
So how do we proceed?
Am not in lagos but delta undecided
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
Never got the money was supposed to cry
For now,lets stick to the siii(32gb).
So how do we proceed?
Am not in lagos but delta undecided

You bet we are sticking to the S3, you are in Delta and that wont be a problem, cos we could send the phone to Delta from Lagos, however, the cost of sending will be on you oh (Wont be more than 1500 Naira - Looking forward to ur business)
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ok.
Since you do not have the phone,how do we proceed?
Would prefer the white colour to black so that i do not stree you more.
How will the payment be like?
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: Ok.
Since you do not have the phone,how do we proceed?
Would prefer the white colour to black so that i do not stree you more.
How will the payment be like?

Payment is simple, we will need a deposit (no matter how small) to show commitment to one of my partners in Nigeria, once deposit is confirmed, i pick phone, and send to Nigeria, but since we dont have a partner in Delta, we will prefer if you have someone in Lagos that could inspect the phone for you, cos balance needed to be paid before the phone leaves Lagos, and if you have someone in Lagos, they could inspect for you and take the phone to be sent to you.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

His name is Mr. Abumere and his number is 0803-066-3310 . . . He will take care of you
Gotten it.
How will you now confirm payment? undecided
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
Gotten it.
How will you now confirm payment? undecided

Once payment is made to him, call him and as soon as he confirm to you, it is as good as Fhemmy confirming . . .I will be on NL to confirm as soon as that happens as well. . .
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by newman10(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Subscribing.....

E be like say I go want the 32GB version as well.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
newman10: Subscribing.....

You know u be my oga at the top now, so no wahala. . . Let us know and we will run and get it for you
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
newman10: Subscribing.....

Phemmmy,see say i don dey bring market for u already again ooo grin grin grin
U go gimme 100% discount tongue grin
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
Phemmmy,see say i don dey bring market for u already again ooo grin grin grin
U go gimme 100% discount tongue grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

shocked shocked shocked
lolz, e reach to make person suprise o! tongue
Ehen lastly before i forget, please kindly make sure that the 32gb siii is also 4g enabled thanks wink
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
lolz, e reach to make person suprise o! tongue
Ehen lastly before i forget, please kindly make sure that the 32gb siii is also 4g enabled thanks wink

Will put that in mind and if that is a tall order, we will let you know
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
tall order
which one be tall order again?
I no go plenty school o! tongue
Please break down grin.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Seems am going to add more to the list o.
My brother says he is going to need something as well.
Will add it soon and tell you my budget for it.
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: which one be tall order again?
I no go plenty school o! tongue
Please break down grin.

Lol . . Tall order as in if we cant meet that specification of it being a 4G and still be with white color . . .Lol
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko: Seems am going to add more to the list o.
My brother says he is going to need something as well.
Will add it soon and tell you my budget for it.

No problem, we will await that one too and put them all together
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . Tall order as in if we cant meet that specification of it being a 4G and still be with white color . . .Lol
lol,e go be short order by the time i am through tongue
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
lol,e go be short order by the time i am through tongue

I love short order too, so that i could make it happen fast and make a believer in your too . . .lol
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by otikpoko(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I love short order too, so that i could make it happen fast and make a believer in your too . . .lol
Am already a necromong(believer) tongue.
I no fit count how many people when i don direct come ya way and received stuff cool
It was even better than the way they expected it shocked especially the once that bought electronic cool
Re: Almost Brand New In A Box **BLUE Samsung Galaxy S3**-- Only 55k Naira "SOLDDDDD" by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
otikpoko:
Am already a necromong(believer) tongue.
I no fit count how many people when i don direct come ya way and received stuff cool
It was even better than the way they expected it shocked especially the once that bought electronic cool

ummmmm . . . I am honored!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inverter Discussion / Beats By Dre Headsets / WEBSITE DESIGN * COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * GRAPHICS DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.