Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Else Can I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Else Can I Do? (667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Can I Do? by oloyedayo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
I need good people advise on what i can venture into, I am working in a private school and i was able to gather money and bought a motorcycle for okada business towards the end of last year. I did not benefit from the business but lost substantial amount of money from it, I got the bike for N112,000 and spent sum money on getting papers for the bike. the total money spent on the bike is getting close to N130,000. My problem now is that the total money realized from the bike after sale and deliver is less than N100,000. I am in a remote area and i am short of idea, I need You to help ne to know the kind of business i can venture into now. thank you.
Re: What Else Can I Do? by oloyedayo(m): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2013
pls i need your advice, i don't want my little money to be tied down in bank and i need i idea of the right thing to do so as to have good return.
thanks.
Re: What Else Can I Do? by nxanadu: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2013
the truth is that, once u're not there, no matter who does the biz for u, they'll always want to better their lots first b4 thinking about u. if u dont have time to do ur biz urself pleeeez dont DO! they'll eat ur money. if u need a biz advice, i'm sorry i hv none cos i've tried alot of biz but no one work.
Re: What Else Can I Do? by naira4ever(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
oloyedayo: thanks, i will call u

Sent you a mail, please respond.
Re: What Else Can I Do? by oloyedayo(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2013
naira4ever:

Sent you a mail, please respond.

can't see your mail.
Re: What Else Can I Do? by naira4ever(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2013
oloyedayo:
can't see your mail.

Sent a pm

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Thriving Snake Market Put Under Spotlight / Jumia Investors To Launch Taxi Hailing Service In Nigeria #easytaxi / Laptop Bizness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.