Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

................ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................ (1160 Views)

Naeto C Kissing His Wife While Performing With D’banj @ Davido O.B.O Concert / Video: Kanye West Signing Deal With D’banj & Don Jazzy, Jay-z, Kid Cudi & Pusha / Genevieve Celebrates 32nd Birthday Party With D’banj & Friends [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................ by gistyinka(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: ................ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
gistyinka: Last weeks ago their is gossip rumor online between Durella and D’banj over who own ”Blame It On The Money” track . Last Durella Record Label, Ikonic Music released the version of Durella song and further says that Durella sold the song to D’banj,But Durella Denies Figth With D’banj. After the news surface online for about few hours,Entertainment News website tooxclusive.com Reported says that the have interview with Durella which says below

“I didnt sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it”

But in recent interview Durella granted to Soundcity Presenter Pearls Hart, Durella Denies all the media reports, Says in his own word here that

” I dont sell any song to D’banj and i did not own that music which people claim is my.It one of the publicity stunt will usually have in life.

http://www.gistyinka.com/durella-denies-figth-with-dbanj/

Na wa oh. So even drop-outs, NURTW members, Ogufé butchers, Omo Oniles, LASTMA goons, and area boys are now trying their luck in blogging. Guess it would be better to blog in your mother tongue then.

2 Likes

Re: ................ by yuzedo: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
pro01:

Na wa oh. So even drop-outs, NURTW members, Ogufé butchers, Omo Oniles, LASTMA goons, and area boys are now trying their luck in blogging. Guess it would be better to blog in your mother tongue then.
bro, i shed hot tears. FML!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ................ by AbuMikey(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
gistyinka: ” I don't sell any song to D’banj and i did not own that music which people claim is my.It one of the publicity stunt will usually have in life.

http://www.gistyinka.com/durella-denies-figth-with-dbanj/
Your ENGLISHLIFE is in TROUBLE!!!
Re: ................ by eazzzy1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

The Eniola Badmus And Rick Ross Resemblance... / First Photos: Davido’s Sister, Sharon Adeleke Holds Traditional Wedding Today / Ghanaian Radio-jim Iyke And TB Joshua Were Just Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.