Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nairaland Can Help Ojb. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Can Help Ojb. (879 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
My fellow nairalanders, thank you so much for reading this post, am so grateful. since it looks like we are so concerned about ojb, we can do something to help the young man and save him from early grave. Nairaland is full of nigerian that are passonate about nigeria and want things to change for good. this is my little contribution, nairaland members is up to 1 million. let do a little mathematic please, just with 200naira, nairaland can contribute alot to the young man, please let forget the fact that while he was enjoying he didnt look at you but it is very difficult for him to do wat we want to do for him.
if 1000 people should contribute 200 it will be 200,000, then if 10000 people contribute that same 200naira, that will be 2million naira, mehn that's money, then if 25% of nairalanders should contribute that same 200naira, let say 250,000 people should contribute that will be the 50million naira ojb is looking for. that is money, please if my calculator has fault you can calculate it for youself. Nothing will work out if we wait for d'banj, tuface and even wiskid and inyanya even all of them. We can do it, please it just a suggestion, seun can collect the money and give it to him. moderator please let this make front page others may be intrested. you know how much you spent in a day for nothing, you can even give more. please you have more to contribute to this post, idea is needed. thank you fellow nigerians and my belove nairalandeds.
NOTE : i don't want to get the money seun, can do it and he know how to find ojb there in lagos.
And if you can make a difference in life then you have made a difference......
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Category A N2000+

Category B N2000

Category C N1000

Category D N500
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Acidosis: Category A N2000+

Category B N2000

Category C N1000

Category D N500

i don't understand what you just post. please explain it. make una comment naw
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Queendo(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
If Seun can respond so that fraudsters will not take d advantage of posting acct nos. Seun lets all agree on NL and u give us a bank acct lets see what we cam do b4 Friday. pls treat as urgent.Although a bank acct has been given on net but i dont know how genuine it is.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by cyara(f): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Acidosis: Category A N2000+

Category B N2000

Category C N1000

Category D N500

A better explanation of what these your categories means and how it is going to be carried out will help because i don't understand it and since we NLders are contributing, is the account detail different from the one we already know ?
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
I will love 2 render help.How do we go abt d payment?@Acidosis,sebi na church donation u tink say we dey do 4 here.help d man.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Queendo: If Seun can respond so that fraudsters will not take d advantage of posting acct nos. Seun lets all agree on NL and u give us a bank acct lets see what we cam do b4 Friday. pls treat as urgent.Although a bank acct has been given on net but i dont know how genuine it is.

my sister, i just believe seun will give it a fast respond. let us forget big name and try and help. the money will be given to him on behalf of nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Onozz tins: I will love 2 render help.How do we go abt d payment?@Acidosis,sebi na church donation u tink say we dey do 4 here.help d man.

i am ready to help ooooo, and more others are there that wants to help too. please moderator put this in where others will see, please.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Lordave: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nairaland can save a life.

Front page please, lets put Ojb's colleagues to shame
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lordave: Nairaland can save a life.

Front page please, lets put Ojb's colleagues to shame

you are correct bro. thanks for the understanding.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by texaco1: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
u guys arent serious ,u think seun has nothing to do with his time abi?if u know u want to help what stops u from going to any uba branch tomorrow and pay ur own little donation into ojb account?a lot of my friends that are not members of any forum took time off from work to drop as little as 500 naira ,u are here waiting for seun to coordinate u.so if seun says no you too u wont contribute?or uba no longer have any branch in ur state or city?nigerians plenty talk little action
the account which seun will pay the money into is the same one u can pay ur own donation too if u want too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: u guys arent serious ,u think seun has nothing to do with his time abi?if u know u want to help what stops u from going to any uba branch tomorrow and pay ur own little donation into ojb account?a lot of my friends that are not members of any forum took time off from work to drop as little as 500 naira ,u are here waiting for seun to coordinate u.so if seun says no you too u wont contribute?or uba no longer have any branch in ur state or city?nigerians plenty talk little action
the account which seun will pay the money into is the same one u can pay ur own donation too if u want too

all wat i want is that atleast nairaland show come together, if it is set up you see people will pay. But if the acc is not set up, i go do my own part. thanks for that suggestion too.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: u guys arent serious ,u think seun has nothing to do with his time abi?if u know u want to help what stops u from going to any uba branch tomorrow and pay ur own little donation into ojb account?a lot of my friends that are not members of any forum took time off from work to drop as little as 500 naira ,u are here waiting for seun to coordinate u.so if seun says no you too u wont contribute?or uba no longer have any branch in ur state or city?nigerians plenty talk little action
gbam! shikena!!
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by texaco1: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Jorian1:

all wat i want is that atleast nairaland show come together, if it is set up you see people will pay. But if the acc is not set up, i go do my own part. thanks for that suggestion too.
dont get me wrong and i sincerely apologise for my use of harsh words .but u see even if the money needed is 10000 naira those that wont pay wont pay.dont wait for people before doing the right thing.u do ur on for God.don jazzy has given his own .even if it is 1k drop it and see how God will bless u .but if u wait for ppl to join u .u wont do anything.once again i apologise sincerely if my words have offended u in any way
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Lordave: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
you lack proper understanding.
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Jorian1(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1:
dont get me wrong and i sincerely apologise for my use of harsh words .but u see even if the money needed is 10000 naira those that wont pay wont pay.dont wait for people before doing the right thing.u do ur on for God.don jazzy has given his own .even if it is 1k drop it and see how God will bless u .but if u wait for ppl to join u .u wont do anything.once again i apologise sincerely if my words have offended u in any way
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by justwise(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Who is ojb and what is wrong with him?
Re: Nairaland Can Help Ojb. by Larrey(f): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls OJB's acct number

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Face 15 -year Jail Term + Photos / Tonto Dikeh Denying The Weed Rumour On Her Facebook Profile. / Rihanna Dressed In Zebera Print From Head To Toe...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.