Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Will Happen If OJB Dies? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will Happen If OJB Dies? (1346 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
What will happen if OJB dies? Are will stil going to be dancing to his collegues' songs who are not showing financial support?
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Jorian1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Curtis10: What will happen if OJB dies? Are will stil going to be dancing to his collegues' songs who are not showing financial support?

the only thing that will happen is for those idiot to sing tribute and you download transfer full everywhere. WTF.
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Adex097: 1:55am On Jun 26, 2013
*in 2face's voice*
Nothing dey happen...
Erm..anyway ojb wont/cant die now.
You hear?
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2013
Jorian1:

the only thing that will happen is for those idiot to sing tribute and you download transfer full everywhere. WTF.
God forbid. I wnt av such data to waste. U know, if they continue singing about their blink blink, pple will always dislike dem if dey remember OJB. But God will intervene in OJB's life...he wnt die
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Adex097: *in 2face's voice*
Nothing dey happen...
Erm..anyway ojb wont/cant die now.
You hear?
na sooo...pple wen dey pray from am 2much for Heaven to ignore
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Caracta(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2013
He is not dead, yet a thread has been opened to discuss his death. Human beings do not cease to amaze me. What a world we live in?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by cyara(f): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2013
@ OP it is not compulsory that everyone must open a thread on NL. OJB is still very much alive and you are already planning his death. If you go to your village you will see old people at the point of death you can use as a better topic.
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by sexymoma(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF NELSON MANDELA DIES...
OJB is too young for that kind of thing or are you thinking of inheriting his studio.
Dont forget he has three wives and many kids o.
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF NELSON MANDELA DIES...
OJB is too young for that kind of thing or are you thinking of inheriting his studio.
Dont forget he has three wives and many kids o.
OJB and Tuface must be friends
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Caracta: He is not dead, yet a thread has been opened to discuss his death. Human beings do not cease to amaze me. What a world we live in?
dat is d chief question in his mind right now
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2013
cyara: @ OP it is not compulsory that everyone must open a thread on NL. OJB is still very much alive and you are already planning his death. If you go to your village you will see old people at the point of death you can use as a better topic.
OJB himself said "two kidneys are already gone" does dat sound like very much alive. Only God knows the pain the young man is feeling.
The purpose of dis topic is to let other artists know dat we beg dey help OJB, and if dey do not, we wnt dance 2der songs again
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by valicious1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Caracta: He is not dead, yet a thread has been opened to discuss his death. Human beings do not cease to amaze me. What a world we live in?
but he said 'if' he never said 'when' ojb dies
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Caracta(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
valicious1:
but he said 'if' he never said 'when' ojb dies

Oh...ok. In that case, can we discuss you IF you die?
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by valicious1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Caracta:

Oh...ok. In that case, can we discuss you IF you die?
no probs smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

great men are discussed by lesser minds wink wink
Re: What Will Happen If OJB Dies? by Curtis10(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
valicious1:
no probs smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

great men are discussed by lesser minds wink wink
bitter truth

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims Lola Omotayo's Father Took Her To "Juju House" Over Missing N300,00: / Happy Birthday Too OKOYE'S TWINS / Dr Conrad Murray Claims He Held Michaels Jackson's joystick Every Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.