Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve (9373 Views)

Poll: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve

Caroline ekanem: 25% (6 votes)
Genevieve nnaji: 75% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by henry007(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2006
I'd luv to
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by eveseh(f): 2:19am On May 22, 2006
henry007:

I'd love to

i know u'll love it kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by hotangel2(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2006
Genevieve. Caroline is ugly. I tot she was pretty. But when i tried to paint her black. She was ugly.

Go and watch her in "men do cry". OMG SHe was ugly. Her eyebrows, infact i collected that movie to take pictures of her, but i just tot, wtf do i even think she's pretty?

Dakore is even prettier than her. Nonsense. She's just light skinned.

Okay i choose genevieve. She's a true beauty!!!

A picture of her at the World premiere of "30 days" the movie.

Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by chosenbabe(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2006
shes is surely.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Orikinla(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2006
Hot Angel,
You have said it all.
Animated and illustrated.

Two thumbs up and five stars.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by sade511(f): 12:29am On May 23, 2006
I love the pic of Geneivieve with the curly hair but the cover pic looks beautiful.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Scorpio(f): 12:31am On May 23, 2006
I said it b4 n i'll continue to say it, Caroline's a 'dumb blond'. i don't need to give my answer then, it's pretty obvious!
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by henry007(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2006
Hot angel, how dare u say caroline is ugly. A fair girl can never be beautiful being dark and dats y GOD made them fair. Besides i'm fair and i can tell u dat i'll still look good when dark cos i photo edit my pix and there is no tellin on how carolin would look when dark
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Scorpio(f): 1:02am On May 23, 2006
I'm sorry Henry, come again pls?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by henry007(m): 3:04am On May 23, 2006
Excuse me
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by henry007(m): 3:06am On May 23, 2006
Hey scop, there's dis new topic, j.lo vs. Beyonce.i'll meet u there
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Scorpio(f): 3:56am On May 23, 2006
Link pls?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by ldollier(f): 4:46am On May 23, 2006
whats up with you people and these useless comparisons. like don't yall have something better to do? anywho whoever said that caroline was prettier because she is light skinned is obviously a not so smart person.

i don't know why people think that light skinned people looks better than dark skinned people. but who really cares, both artist have their flaws. for genevive, its her pimples. for caroline is that her big head,(and her rich girl, snobby attitude). but since we are playing the role of a judge here, i will say that caroline genevive is prettier. the blacker the berry, the sweeter/cuter the juice.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Skidoc(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2006
Haba! hot-Angel, saying she's ugly is pushing it too far. She might not look as good as Genevieve but she's definitely not ugly. She's very ok. If she's ugly then what do we say about you? Cos she looks better. tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by hotangel2(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2006
Skidoc:

Haba! hot-Angel, saying she's ugly is pushing it too far. She might not look as good as Genevieve but she's definitely not ugly. She's very ok. If she's ugly then what do we say about you? Cos she looks better. tongue

haaa!!! Wait oo, EGBAMI. See me see insult. ChaiiiiiIII!!!! CHINEKE MEI OOO! Ye ye ye ye, *take out head-tie and tie round waist*. Inshort ehhh, i forgive u.

She's ugly in that content means, she's not as cute as most people make her seem jo.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by sade511(f): 9:23pm On May 23, 2006
lol. . . hotangel you are toooooo much cheesy kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by henry007(m): 2:17am On May 24, 2006
Hot t, u don't have to be vexed. Its a fact. D truth is very bitter though. Carol aint a big headed Bitch with an attitude,to whoever said so. Stop makin things up to support gene.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by ciaragirl(f): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2006
caroline is pretty and good
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Bonita(f): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
Are u guys serious? Genny is not prettier than Caroline! You guys are so biased that the truth is hard for y’ll to say. The next thing it will be complexion. Where did you guys get the fact that being light skin makes someone prettier? Oh its becos she is light skin then the dark skin one must be prettier BS! Believe it or not, color or no color Caroline beats Genny hands down! And you guys should wake up! Genny is cute but she ain’t got nothing on Caroline!
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Drusilla(f): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2006
Genievie.

Caroline's eyes too close together.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Hero(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2006
Is Caroline an Mulatto (mixed race)?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by eveseh(f): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2006
she's beautiful

Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Rhodalyn(f): 1:48am On Jun 11, 2006
GusH!!! 4 Christ sake, Genny is more prettier!!!
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49am On Jun 11, 2006
Is Caroline an Mulatto (mixed race)?

yeap!!
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by sade511(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2006
thank you Rhodalyn. . .some people just dont get it cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by mscalabar(f): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
Why is the complexion being judged here!!! I thought that the question was "who" do u think is better looking. I am looking at their faces and hands down Ms Nnaji is definitely the better looking one (in my eyes at least) She has the kind of face that is beautiful whether she is bald or just woke up with a 2 day old hangover. As for Ms Ekanem she is attractive but mainly when she is all done up with a good weave or hairstlye. Sometimes she has some crazy weave that doesn't make her look to pretty. BUT Genevieve's face is always shining. Am I lying y'all. Do not make this about light/dark. It looks stupid when we blacks argue about our complexions as if we hate ourselves. We are beautiful ppl-from very light to very dark brown.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by twinkiesta(f): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2006
Caroline is fyn but not all the tym so Ill go for GENNY grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by ADESUWA(f): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2006
hands down genevieve kills caroline
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Cleofel(f): 4:42am On Aug 21, 2006
they are both beautiful but 4 the first time i go 4 genny
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Emad(f): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2007
Genny beats caroline hand down
Caro is beautiful tough, but is nothing compared with Genny
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by londoner: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2007
Genny wins, but we are comparing a beautiful girl, (Genny) with a pretty girl (Caroline), so Genny would win IMO, but Caroline is by no means ugly, just not beautiful. Caroline has lovely skin though.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve by Mamawa(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2007
Gene is black beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) / Nigerian socialite, Aunty Ramo's Introduction is Today. PHOTOS / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.