Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure (1831 Views)

Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Chelsea Fans Worldwide, Football Experts Insults Mikel, Blames Him For Defeat / Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
You will recall Brymo revealed in a recent interview that Choc City cheated him, hence he practically had to dump his contract with them. In the interview, Brymo had said:

It became important for me to do this press conference. I’m a Nigerian. And I know the court cannot save me.

I have been cheated, I am actually having problems with chocolate city and they are
contractual problems. The reason why I said I dumped the contract was because of breaches.

I’ve moved on from the day I tweeted. I am already working on myself, to see how I can better myself. Now that I’ve left chocolate city, I’m now doing my personal stuff. I am trying to move myself further from where they stopped.

Well, in response to Brymo’s allegation, Iceprince is blaming Brymo for his own failure.

He even kinda insinuates that Brymo is being ungrateful. See what Iceprince tweeted:

Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
more tweets:

Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
My question now is, even if the record label is putting more cash in the biz than they make (as insinuated by Iceprince), is that enough reason for them to breach a signed contract? undecided
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by idupaul: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
I hope IcePrince knows Brymo made Oleku a hit and not him
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Olucheye(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by fr3do(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
What is ice prince saying?
He better be neutral.thats the wise thing to do.
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Rooneyboy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
idupaul: I hope IcePrince knows Brymo made Oleku a hit and not him

Now u what are u insinuating

You guys sha , never tired of allowing ur biased nature precede u.

* this yoruba man pls reason straight and stop allowing sentiment block ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Mcleo007(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Now u what are u insinuating

You guys sha , never tired of allowing ur biased nature precede u.

* this yoruba man pls reason straight and stop allowing sentiment block ur sense of reasoning.

Apply reasoning to this and listen to the song without prejudice; Brymo's input was d signature to d hit track, Oleku.

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
PHmmmm, dnt even know wat to say cos I love both artist, whom should I be on his side*thinking* I guess I support icebrym tongue
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2013
Ice prince shld go nd sit down...without brymo who knws ice prince? He made his 1st oficial single a hit..i wish brymo all d bst
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Booty4me: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
serioulsy without Brymo who knows iceprince?
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by slimghost(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gratitude or not, if you have a contract with an artiste, don't breach it.

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by chiefololade: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
I know Ice prince without brymo
Re: Iceprince Snaps At Brymo For Being Ungrateful, Blames Him For His Failure by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
chiefololade: I know Ice prince without brymo

u know him as what? aboki shoe shiner? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Condition To Date His Daughters + PICS / Photos:obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond Watches & Shoe Collection / Rihanna Celebrates Her Grandfather At 85.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.