Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood (29136 Views)

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Meet The Indian Girl Who Cries And Sweatblood / Girl Who Cries Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by niyivasaz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
DOCTORS in Chile are baffled by a woman who has started crying tears of BLOOD.

Yaritza Oliva was terrified when the strange condition appeared earlier this month.

Ever since, with no warning, the 20-year-old bleeds from her eyes several times a day.

Yaritza visited her doctor but when no evidence of an infection could be found she was sent home with eye drops to help her cope with the pain, which she says is "indescribable".

Her parents are now asking friends and neighbours in Purranque, Chile, to help them raise the money to send their daughter to an eye expert.

Her carpenter dad Jose appealed on a local news show: "Please put your hands over your hearts, see our situation and help my daughter."

It's possible Yaritza has a very rare condition called haemolacria, which causes sufferers to produce tears containing blood.

There are only THREE documented cases of the condition, which can be symptomatic of a more serious illness or a tumour - or caused by a high level of hormones in fertile women.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4984929/woman-who-cries-BLOOD.html

3 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by niyivasaz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is called 'Haemolacria' 'a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.
Haemolacria is a symptom of a number of diseases and may also be indicative of a tumor in the lacrimal apparatus. It is most often provoked by local factors such as bacterial conjunctivitis environmental damage or injuries.
Acute haemolacria can occur in fertile women and seems to be induced by hormones.

Source:- Wikipedia

those Chilean doctors are learners - me wey dey Alaba am not baffled.

43 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
This world sef. Nothing is new

1 Like

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by gluv01(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
hmmmm...is all i can say
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
There's a girl in India who has the same condition.

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by gluv01(f): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123: .

I caught you. grin copy cat
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
i no fit talk biko, AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
This's so scary. Hope she gets help.
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Francheezy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
osheeyyy...
u get maut
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by baby124: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
My God. hmmmm

Some have food but cannot eat....
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
gluv01:

I caught you. grin copy cat

grin grin
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by arbitrage: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
She should stop crying so that there will be no opportunity for tears (not to talk of blood) to come out at all.

1 Like

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by CY09: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Someone please help me, i'm peeing blood! cry
Wetin una go call my own condition? grin

1 Like

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nuelchrist: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wat iz diz!!!
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na conjunctivitis (apollo) she get
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Swaggot00(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
might be Haemolacria but this is kinda more serious. Maybe advance haemolacria or sumthng
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by dnawah(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
She fine o!baby no worry i go marry u lik datgrin

2 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by coalcoal1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
I now know where this phrase was got from.....
IF I BEAT YOU, YOU'LL CRY BLOOD

3 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by latepa(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
And i thought it was only in a movie we can see things like this
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Rooneyboy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
991: It is called 'Haemolacria' 'a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.
Haemolacria is a symptom of a number of diseases and may also be indicative of a tumor in the lacrimal apparatus. It is most often provoked by local factors such as bacterial conjunctivitis environmental damage or injuries.
Acute haemolacria can occur in fertile women and seems to be induced by hormones.

Nawa ooo , the human body is so problematic .
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by coalcoal1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
CY09: Someone please help me, i'm peeing blood! cry

You better seek help very fast cos your manliness is about to fall off

2 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
the case is menstrual let her look for eye always
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
look for pampers
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Blackgold09(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
We go still see n hear of person wey dey use eye chop food
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Wendyslim(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
. Go get a permanent bed in the hospital.mumu. May GOD heal dos wit dat ailment.
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
991: It is called 'Haemolacria' 'a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.

That is Science.. this is a supernatural phenomenon... have you not heard of the stigmatas.. brother there is a level where science reaches and God takes over.. (just a tinge of sarcastic rhetoric)

1 Like

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by humpito(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by vosquare: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
chai....so ds kind person stl dey...God hep us
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by misterh(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Na one woman for una village dey use ur pix fan body. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by CY09: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wendyslim: . Go get a permanent bed in the hospital.mumu. May GOD heal dos wit dat ailment.
who be dis one? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.