Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ojb Jezreel Speaks On His Depreciating Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojb Jezreel Speaks On His Depreciating Health (709 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojb Jezreel Speaks On His Depreciating Health by ezehr(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2013

Over the past few days, #SaveOJBJezreel has become a trending topic on Twitter as different Nigerian musicians opened up about the veteran Nigerian musician ‘s renal failure.
OJB Jezreel is a very talented singer, songwriter and producer and has been directly involved in the success of some of our biggest Nigerian musicians today, the likes of Wizkid & 2Face Idibia, to name a few.
On the radio and on social media, fans, family and friends have shown support as they have helped with raising awareness of his ailment and solicited donations to special account numbers dedicated to accruing funds for a 16 million Naira kidney transplant operation.
Recently, some entertainers made a visit to his home, amongst them were DJ Jimmy Jatt, Jaywon, Vector and Yemi Alade. And, in a statement to theead of the ‘SaveOJBJezreel’committee, Nomoreloss said
Read more and comment at » http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/ojb-jezreel-speaks-on-his-depreciating.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 23-year-old Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Grandmother In lagos / Every Beyonce Reference On Jay-z's 'magna Carta Holy Grail / [photos] Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Anna Ebiere Banner Through The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.