Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted (726 Views)

Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This / I Need A Descent Christian Lady For Courtship / A Serious Lady Is Needed For Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted by livenlove(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello

I was told NL isn't suitable for this sort of thing but I believe Miss right will read this and respond. Regardless of whether she's a member or guest here.

I'm looking for a lady aged between 27-32 years old for brief courtship and swift marriage.

I'm an entrepreneur, with advanced degrees running a thriving business of my own and certainly not getting younger. I'm witty, caring with a good sense of humor. I Love travel, food and swimming.

I don't have a truck load of friends but I'm great at one-on-one interactions. I'm not religious but at the same time God-fearing and honest.

Appearance-wise, I'm really quite average.

ESSENTIALS I'm looking for:

1. A woman with her own Money with a drive and head for making more. If she's in paid employment, it should be middle management in a multinational or medium sized firm. Someone who can connect and be connected.

2. God fearing, I really don't care if you're religious. You can attend DEEPER LIFE or MFM. I promise to come with you to MID-WEEK services. SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST sisters also welcome.
However, if you attend a mainstream Pentecostal and worship your pastor. Please ignore this post.

3. Your appearance need not be flashy or blingy as long as you're clean and presentable. As I said above, you may not be the earring, gold jewelry wearing type. You may not be wig-wearing hair-perming type (deeper life). I'm not after appearances. But you must possess a mystique and understated beauty at the very least.

I look forward to hear from you at this address:

looking4u@dispostable.com
Re: Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
why wouldnt you want to discover that person FULLY, before getting married to her?! this is a disaster in the making bro!
dont be desperate for marriage like that, as it will only send you to an early grave.
Re: Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted by mkoabiola: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lol!
Terms and condition apply.
Lol
Re: Fiancee For Brief Courtship Wanted by anshlie: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ure looking for girls u'll use for miney and definitely stupid ones who'll be dumb enough to drop their numbers..silly goat

(1) (Reply)

mmm / Am I In Love? The Difference Between Love, Lust & Infatuation / I Need Girls For A Party On The 28th Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.