Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mobile Forex Trading !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Forex Trading !!! (910 Views)

How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Forex Trading !!! by donfish28: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2013
hi fellow forex traders, i just installed alpari mobile trading platform on my gionee dream phone, i want to install some indicators in the indicator folder but i dont know how, please i need assistance

i know that to install on my computer, i will go to program files, look for the metatrader folder, locate the experts folder and locate the indicator folder before installing. but for android app, its a little bit complex

thanks in advance
Re: Mobile Forex Trading !!! by omakay(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
donfish28: hi fellow forex traders, i just installed alpari mobile trading platform on my gionee dream phone, i want to install some indicators in the indicator folder but i dont know how, please i need assistance

i know that to install on my computer, i will go to program files, look for the metatrader folder, locate the experts folder and locate the indicator folder before installing. but for android app, its a little bit complex

thanks in advance

You cannot install third party indicators on mobile trading platforms.

They are not scripts that can be viewed on the mobile platforms.

Do not bother yourself!!!!!!!
Re: Mobile Forex Trading !!! by arbitrage: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
try to connect that phone to your pc. then browse the phone drive to see its installation folders including the one containing your installed mobile alpari. that may give you the clue to the folder for expert advisors.
Re: Mobile Forex Trading !!! by omakay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
arbitrage: try to connect that phone to your pc. then browse the phone drive to see its installation folders including the one containing your installed mobile alpari. that may give you the clue to the folder for expert advisors.

@donfish28, good luck on that and should you find anything, let me know.

Cos i strongly wonder when WINDOWS got the power to view installation folders of mobile applications which is either in sis, java, android,windows mobile or windows c.e formats. If that is so, then we might as well begin to install P.C based applications on our mobile devices and vice-versa.

One more thing,

Google up WINDOWS MOBILE and WINDOWS C.E
Re: Mobile Forex Trading !!! by michaelbiz: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2013
omakay:

@donfish28, good luck on that and should you find anything, let me know.

Cos i strongly wonder when WINDOWS got the power to view installation folders of mobile applications which is either in sis, java, android,windows mobile or windows c.e formats. If that is so, then we might as well begin to install P.C based applications on our mobile devices and vice-versa.

One more thing,

Google up WINDOWS MOBILE and WINDOWS C.E

Bros I know u naaaa. Hmm those days wey boys dey trade with Starcomms 256kb/s. Guess who LOL
Re: Mobile Forex Trading !!! by omakay(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2013
michaelbiz:

Bros I know u naaaa. Hmm those days wey boys dey trade with Starcomms 256kb/s. Guess who LOL

No vex!!! ooooo

Abeg reveal urself ooooo!!!

I no fit guess at all!!!!

(1) (Reply)

www.technologyavenue.com.ng / 10 Top Cheapest Cars To Maintain In The World Check Them Out... / The Egyptian Parable Of Fastlane Wealth By Dj Marco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.