Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why You Must Own A Home Before This Year Runs Out!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why You Must Own A Home Before This Year Runs Out!!! (902 Views)

Why You Must Own A Home Before This Year Runs Out!!! / Be A Landlord Before The Year Runs Out / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Own A Home Before This Year Runs Out!!! by HomesOfLife(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-basK2nm194g/T_ofswt2U8I/AAAAAAAABA0/9j9oN8XlHec/s640/LionsDen.jpg[/img]
Among all the living creatures of God, man is the only one that rents where to live. All other animals are “Landlords”. Lions have Dens, Rats have Holes, spiders have cobwebs, and Birds have nests. Only men live and die as tenants, SHAME!!!

It’s a shame to die as a Tenant. My father - in - Law once told me, “No man is ever a man till he has a roof over his head”. My father also told me that ”Until you build a house in the city, you are not yet in the city”. What profound statements!.
Everyone should know that building the house of their own should be a goal that must be pursued vigorously, it is not a luxury, it is a necessity of life. If your Landlord didn’t build the house you are staying, where will you be living?

Is it not a shame to be driving SUVS, own two or three cars and yet, live in a rented apartment? Truly it is a shame. I once read about a tribe in Nigeria that has a custom of burying anyone who dies as a tenant in ignominy. To them, anyone that dies as a tenant does not deserve a befitting burial and his dead body must not be carried through the door of the house on its way to the mortuary or cemetery. They carry the corpse through the window and bury him/her like a common man because according to their custom, it is a taboo to die as a tenant, so to appease their gods, the person must not be “buried well” because he did not “die well”. Wow!

I once tenanted a Managing Director. He is a “big time tenant”. He pays 3 million Naira every year to rent a house while his poor Driver is a Landlord. Who is wiser?

I’m writing this to provoke you to do something worthwhile with your life so get out of that house and move into your own home!
We Christians are fond of quoting the scripture, “The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it” Psalm 24:1 But most Christians are yet to sit down to think of this, if the Earth belongs to the Lord, who is my father, why can’t I boast of a plot of Land on the Earth that belongs to my father?

Don’t let this year bypass you before you do something about your own life and build your own house, you will suffer at old age if you fail to build or do you think your children will be paying your house rent? Have they finished paying theirs? It is funny to see people living in the same rented apartment for 25 years without thinking of building their own house. They are the ones who help their Landlords to train all their children as they faithfully pay their rents.

http://homesoflife..com/2013/06/why-you-must-own-your-home-this-year.html

This season, I’ll be teaching you how to join the Landlord’s association.
• 20 Things you need to build your own house
• Except the Landlord build the house
• Wisdom for building your own house
• Mistakes you must never make when buying a land
• Meet the Professionals
• How to cut the cost of building your own house
• How to raise money for your building
• Step By Step to building your own house

http://homesoflife..com/2013/06/why-you-must-own-your-home-this-year.html

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
Best Regards,
Oluwasegun Babs.

(1) (Reply)

Olumegbon Palace, 30 Rooms Gutted By Fire / Call Miss Kc For The Best Stone Coated Roofing Sheet From Batlan 08063909819 / Best Deal On Water Closet/tiles And Mordern Plumbing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.