Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Blast Oau Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Blast Oau Post-utme (475 Views)

Official OAU Post UTME Result Statistic From Tribune 90 Score 300+ / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blast Oau Post-utme by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, first of all, it's yet another time of the year when u prepare for OAU post-UTME. As I normally do every year, I'll keep updating you with latest information as regards admission into OAU.I must at this jucture congratulate all of you eho have scored 200 and above in the immediate past UTME which qualifies you to write the post-UTME.
I want to believe that by now you should be aware that the post-UTME form is out in the school foe #2350 and result checker for #3350.
For you to blast the examination, you need to know how it works here in OAU. There are certain things you can't be taught out there which OAU capitalises on.
It is therefore on this note do I presents you FAMOUS TUTORS( mother of all tutorials) and blast your way into OAU. It comes up JULY 1st- July 12th
It features:
Tips on how to excel in the exam
All subjects are handled by experts in all field
Follow-up in the admission process
Free accommodation(All males will get, for ladies, send an sms with your name to secure a space.
And many more!!!
Do come along with your O level result and UTME result.
For more information, kindly call Mr Famous on 08062470912 or Elijah on 08160839259. Don't waste your UTME score by sitting at home.
Your outstanding success is our priority. Don't let this year pass you by!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ui Sturf / 80% Of Teachers In North Not Qualified – DG NTI / Live In Nigeria, Work From Home, Earn From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.