Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? (2191 Views)

Pizza Website Project / A Client Is Forcing Me To Use Asp.net For His Website Project. / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by greenmouse(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Webmasters, If you are called for a big commercial bank website design project, how much will you charge as your last offer.

Pls kindly post it here.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by yawatide(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Depends on their requirements...Having said that, you are looking at the multi-millions at the very least.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by greenmouse(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
LIKE HOW MUCH @YEWATIDE ?
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by mj(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Depends on the scope of the project and the deliverables.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by yawatide(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I am thinking a minimum of N10m...based on no requirements. For example:

1) Am I just designing or designing and developing?
2) Am I designing the database or does this exist already?
3) Will they be updating the site regularly or not (as in, do I plan on a CMS, custom or one that already exists)?
4) How soon is the site needed?

Again, I can't give an accurate answer without more details.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by greenmouse(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
@yewa, you will be doing design, Developement, custom CMS, responsive website.

like 2 - 3 months deadline
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by yawatide(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okay. I still need more requirements though. Based on the little i know now, N7m minimum. Why? I may need to collaborate with others (web security, etc) and they too need to be paid.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2013
i would build for at least 7.5m view my work www.uniluta.com n www.mygraceland.net
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by A2J(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingsonly: i would build for at least 7.5m view my work www.uniluta.com n www.mygraceland.net

judging by these two websites, I wont even pay you 100k angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Slyr0x: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2013
You need to consider 3rd party factors like Yawatide pointed out. .as this aint a one-man project. .
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
--
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by greenmouse(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
lolz.
Thanks all
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by sisqology(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Maybe 5-8M because of security. And if I'm known to how my security man charges, I could be specific
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by yawatide(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Greenmouse, I am not a project manager but I am thinking this project may last more than 2 - 3 months, at least if you want it done right:

1) Graphic design and approval: 2 weeks
2) Front end (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) work: 2 weeks
3) Back end (Business logic (PHP, etc)) work: 3 weeks
4) Database design: 2 weeks
5) CMS design for the static pages: 2 weeks
6) Security testing/resolving issues: 2 weeks
7) Load testing: 1 week
8 ) Miscellaneous (people get sick, holidays, servers go down, etc): 2 weeks
9) Dev server testing/resolving issues: 2 weeks
10) Staging server testing/resolving issues: 2 weeks
11) Staff training: 1 week
12) Deployment to production/resolving issues: 1 week

Note: some of these issues could be carried out concurrently, thus reducing time.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by greenmouse(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Greenmouse, I am not a project manager but I am thinking this project may last more than 2 - 3 months, at least if you want it done right:

Note: some of these issues could be carried out concurrently, thus reducing time.

I FOR GIVE YOU A BIG HUG IF I HAD SEEN YOU NOW.
#THANKS ALOT.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kingsonly: i would build for at least 7.5m view my work www.uniluta.com n www.mygraceland.net

I'll give you 10k per each of your wack sites...lol
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by 185mikel(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
barmmie:

If you pay him 100k i would sue you to court for deliberate attempt to ...(my lawyer would fill the blanks) angry angry

Did he design thos sites with powerpoint shocked shocked or what yeah powerpoint cool cool

FUNNY.

NOT POWERPOINT. IT'S MICROSOFT WORD
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by 185mikel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
kingthreat:

I'll give you 10k per each of your wack sites...lol

please give him 12K, because he will also buy hosting

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by a1solution: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
yawa-ti-de:

you are three much o
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by olojuede01: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Bros if na joke make you stop am ee!!! For this site i will pay you 5000Naira for design and 2000naira for hosting.... Datz all!!!
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
To give you a clue,It depends on a number of factors.

what functionality is the site is going to have.You need ask yourself how many custom modules or plugins you will be writing.

Secondly,you need to bear in mind that this type of job may not allow you to take on other jobs concurrently.

Thirdly,How many professional developers and designers are going to be involved in this project(Just because its a bank project, we re really gonna give u a huge bill).

Notes
Please don't even think of using Wordpress,Joomla or a custom made CMS for this project.Make your life easy.Go for Drupal.

Remember that the bank will always want the best,so give them the cost of your best offer.

You can actually do the job in less than 2 months.It all depends on how much they are offering.

Before you sign the deal,you should have an agreement on what is and what is not your responsibility.

The Job as far as am concerned is worth 20M but I can do it for 10.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2013
lol uniluta hapens to have functionalities u would dream of doing and mygraceland was a cheap site so i did the prize while u guys tink you know too much pls view my other jobs www.swap12.com abbatta.swap12.com www.xculp8.com ect
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2013
and note am great at php ajas jason jquery flatfile mysql than i am at htms and css thats y i said read the book and not the cover .
and we are all hear to help each othe improve and not to cast work done by others .
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by jacintamary: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Kingsonly: and note am great at php ajas jason jquery flatfile mysql than i am at htms and css thats y i said read the book and not the cover .
and we are all hear to help each othe improve and not to cast work done by others .
are u based in awka?
Did u do unizik.edu.ng?

I need to know please...
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Was based in awka nt any more I used to work with xculp8 and yes I was part of the team who worked on unizik.edu.ng and my.unizik.edu.ng y asking would b in awka by weekend any way.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by onyengbu: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kingsonly: Was based in awka nt any more I used to work with xculp8 and yes I was part of the team who worked on unizik.edu.ng and my.unizik.edu.ng y asking would b in awka by weekend any way.
Really. Is xculp8 is based in awka. I am in awka also.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yes an it school in aroma faith n grace house first floor
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
I blv my.unizik.edu.ng nt so fine but has a great functionality
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by onyengbu: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kingsonly: Yes an it school in aroma faith n grace house first floor
U mean that 5 storey building opposite CBN at the express?
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by Kingsonly: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ya do u need any thing?
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by onyengbu: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kingsonly: Ya do u need any thing?
Just curios.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? by guru01(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wow nothing to say about the bill for now shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Music Website Like Tooxclusive / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website / Google Adsense Disable Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.