Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (35725 Views)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by mj(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Tecno PHANTOM PAD is a brilliant combination of phone and tablet, building on the success of its android smartphones, The Tecno N9 comes with single simcard slot. Its supports 2G Network (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G Network (HSDPA 900 / 2100).

8.0″ HD display together with quad-core 1.2GHz CPU, TECNO Phantom PAD delivers perfect visual experience and smooth operation. With the latest version of Android 4.2 and one SIM card slot, N9 is both your phone and tablet, making your smart life on the go.

FEATURES OF THE TECNO PHANTOM PAD

Operating System: Android 4.2(Jelly Bean)

Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU

Camera: Dual Camera(5MP Back Cam with Flash, 2MP Front Cam)

Battery Capacity: 4500mAh

Memory: 16GB ROM +1GB RAM; Expandable microSD, up to 32G

other features

* 800,000+apps on Google Play
* Installed Apps–Facebook,Opera Mini,Plamchat, Youtube,WhatsApp, Twitter, Quickoffice, Holy Bible, Quran, etc.
* High Speed 3.75G Network
* Resolution: 1024*768(XGA)
* Dimension: 204*154*9.9mm
* Dual Speaker

Available color: White
Price: It will cost ₦36,000 on www./Tecno-Phantom-Pad-N9.

Source: www.blog./buy-tecno-phantom-tab-n9-nigeria/

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by TeenageMoney(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2013
I dnt tink this Phone will make it in Nigerian Market... Since their Release, No bodi even care about am.. Some even say no b Tecno Work am sef. LOL..

See This Specs:::
http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/06/tecno-releases-tecno-n9-aka-phantom-pad.html
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Jibsonified(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Y not... when another thread is heavily discussing how it beats Samsung pad hands down

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by ibietela2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Teenage Money: I dnt tink this Phone will make it in Nigerian Market... Since their Release, No bodi even care about am.. Some even say no b Tecno Work am sef. LOL..

[size=38pt]LIAR I WON'T CLICK ON THE LINK[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by tonardo(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2013
Teenage Money: I dnt tink this Phone will make it in Nigerian Market... Since their Release, No bodi even care about am.. Some even say no b Tecno Work am sef. LOL..

Mumu remove this spam link here....

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2013
I gotta be honest. Phantom N9 is a decent tablet(Not fantastic, but not terrible either)

I had an opportunity of testing it yesterday, and I gotta say the interface runs pretty smoothly. The screen resolution might have needed a little tweaking up though, and the battery life is nothing to write home about.

But all in all 'Tecno Phantom Pad N9' is a step to the right direction for Tecno Mobile.

---------------

From A Samsung User.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn: I gotta be honest. Phantom N9 is a decent tablet(Not fantastic, but not terrible either)

I had an opportunity of testing it yesterday, and I gotta say the interface runs pretty smoothly. The screen resolution might have needed a little tweaking up though, and the battery life is nothing to write home about.

But all in all 'Tecno Phantom Pad N9' is a step to the right direction for Tecno Mobile.

---------------

From A Samsung User.

really? the battery life is so bad that it's nothing to write home about?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by ibietela2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cr@zydude:

really? the battery life is so bad that it's nothing to write home about?

Don't mind him.... 4500MAH of battery capacity is not good... He needs to get a portable "i better pass my neighbour"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by joshyjags: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
o boi dat tab follow ehhhhhh,tumbs up to tecno, nah d moni me sef dey find to buy dat tab ehhhhhhhh........
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Doyin4real(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
This product is fantastic. I had done a lot of comparism with some other smart phones and came to the conclusion that the pad is superb. I am posting this with the device. I just got one from slot recently and my experience with it so far is excellent. I never knew techno could product such a wonderful product.
The browsing with it is fast and still very fast upon some many applications which I had installed on it. Not hanging at all.
Making calls with it is no problem at all.
Moreover, using the tablet as a wifi hot-spot is excellent. I tried connecting my 3 smart phones and a laptop to it on WiFi at the same time and all were surfing the net at a good speed. the speed depends on the network u are using and ur location.

In a nut-shell, I think am OK with the product and no regret at all.
I give it to TECHNO. They have done wonderfully well.
TIIME WILL TELL.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by saleskara: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2013
The phone is in high demand already and available at Ikeja http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-phantom-pad-n9-android-tablet/ for 35,500

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Fazhy: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm waiting for the next pad by techno. The specs will be better than this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by hayorakinrinde: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=mj][/quote]
When will Tecno release a pouch with keyboard for this tab? That's what I'm waiting for...I've bought the tab BT can't wait to see the pouch that comes with keypad,even if it's 5k
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by ktworldwide: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi guys Please I want to know where I can get a black jacket for my Tecno N9 tablet, the white gets dirty easily. Some one help
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Vicjay1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
ktworldwide: Hi guys Please I want to know where I can get a black jacket for my Tecno N9 tablet, the white gets dirty easily. Some one help
same prob here. And my pad is white.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by ktworldwide: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Vic-jay:
same prob here. And my pad is white.

but cant we get the black jacket to buy somewhere? some one help
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by uzee4real(f): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2013
What I did was to cover mine with gummy wrapper one can get from phone accessory shops. There is a black cover too but it only comes with a new tab.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by lakusi(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Tecno Phantom Pad N9 for sale @ 28k #Negotiable ... Holla @ me on 08081234816 + Whatsapp too !!!
Reason for sale - Jux got a samsung galaxy core as a gift !!!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet by Stephil(f): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Does Tecno Pad installs Coreldraw?

(1) (Reply)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Mtn Distributes Materials To Yola IDP Camp (Photos) / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.