Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,414 members, 7,839,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation (19422 Views)

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by AbuMikey(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
mikelreal: smh because u were the 1st to comment u wantu police the thread? My friend go bck to ur cage asap! cheesy
Gerrrrrout
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by fpeter(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
physise: .

SORRY...........THEY BEAT U TO IT, TRY AGAIN L8TR grin
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who I be?
1st to Yarn gringrin cool

I don be 1st to comment so many times,but na dis one I acknowledge because na through FrontPage I take be 1st to comment and nor be through "Trending Topics" or through "New topics"
undecided If na you foolish pass ehn, Quote me make U write any Negative Sh..it!! cool

**pops bottle of fanta** Hurrrrrrray!!!!

MUMU undecided undecided
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Where is the picture ? angry
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Caleboha(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Whatever happened to MAULAG Is MAULAG now non existent? Or someone is toying with GEJ's authority as commander in chief?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by WukedP(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gal wa one chop student school fees na so them dey end, btw wetin dey happen to guy this days sef me dey fear o... Imagine how can u hit ur won girl wit a mob, As wuked as i am i no tink say i fit even slap any woman sef, bt if na man like me guy! U don die for my hand, shame on them, and this kind guys no dey know anytin for school there brain dry pass stock fish
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by tintingz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
iPAD ko Note pad ni. . .this is what happen when some girls run after guys for money, while some guys are ready to ra;pe them if they dont give return. angry
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by AbuMikey(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
stevo4shiz:

MUMU undecided undecided
Your Fa__er!!!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
ALL because OF IPAD
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by AbuMikey(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
chidindufrank: Enjoy this dude.
ThankYou Sire!!! coolcool
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by nijanigga: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is the law Nigeria badly needs. "Brazil Senate toughens punishments for corruption".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-23081103
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by AbuMikey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
fpeter:

DEM GO SOON HIDE/BAN UR POST......DEY DERE DEY MUMU!
Na You wan Hide am?? undecidedundecided
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Trickstartrixy: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
tintingz: iPAD ko Note pad ni infact. . .this is what happen when some girls run after guys for money, while some guys are ready to ra;pe them if they dont give return. angry
na weytin una dey do b dat abi. Keep flyin ur colour. God punish all of u. Agbero
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by PedroJP(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: I caught You too!!! Reserving Space for what I don't Know!!

Lwkmd. Dis Abu, dem employ u here to dey catch space reservers ? Take am easy nah. Infact, u don decide to monitor the thread. Police Abu
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by collynzo2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
ALTRUTH: Culprits are MAYOWA, ADEMUYIWA & BABAJIDE BASHORUN!

Enough said.
Are you trying to say Yorubas are Räpists? No be me talk o!

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nuzo':
Greedy mofo'king girl. angry

Even a good salary earner would have fukked your brains out before buying a cheap China phone not to talk of a good for nothing broke azz MAULAG student.

I'm all for gender equuality and treating women fairly, but it very clear that women themselves are very much against this idea even tho they yap about it the most.

For an African male to save up N70k to buy you an Ipad, no doubt....he will take advantage of you/your body.

I bet the lady and so many more will be ready to take all the abuses so far she can get an Ipad she doesn't know a quater of it's fuctions.
This case saw the light of the day cos the picture is already on the internet.
I don't know why you believe his story.can't u understand that he's just trying to make her look bad?this dude is a student right?if he can save his allowance upto 70k to buy her an Ipad,don't you think that shows he loves her very much and would make a sacrifice to give her what she wants?how does a man who loves his woman have the heart to share nu.de pictures of her?guy reason jare.I bet he said that because he knows there are many stingy men out there.maybe he's looking to get some sympathy.mtchew
I bet my BB he drugged her and was probably looking for a way to blackmail her before the pic went viral.all this hungry boys.in the name of hustling can do outrageous things.
Emm.at the highlighted.why would you say something like that.I know you're a man.if a woman were to use ur words against u,u'd start crying foul.anyway I think you're wrong.I know some african men who can give things without abusing the lady in question.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by PedroJP(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: Are you trying to say Yorubas are Räpists? No be me talk o!

Amibo, na wetin ?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by PedroJP(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
She just wanted an ipad like every other girl just that she got more than she wanted. But truth no dey dat man mouth. U smacked with a mop and it got her unclad. I bet my man planned this act right from when she uttered ipad.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by zizle87(f): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
I
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by kevoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
I know it's easy to act self-righteous and condemn the girl quickly like some are already saying she got what she deserved over an ipad.
Have you heard the girl's side of the story before concluding? There's a particular thread on NL with the girl's own story. In both cases the idiot boy should not have beaten, snapped nayked pictures of the girl and send to friends. angry
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by theripper3: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
All these university boys nowadays.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by neneslim(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
@op before u post get ur facts right. The girl was mutilated for rejecting his advances... He wanted to rape her but as u know some girls re stronger than some guys.... Here u can see wat was reported to the police. The guy wanted a party. The girl initailly was tricked but later discover wat his plans re an attempted to runaway but got into a fight wit him.

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Decryptor(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ewuuuuu

Naija men

I'm glad he didn't kill her like Cynthia sha
@Ileke-Idi.ot, no be your yoruba brothers? They like molestation. So kini big deal?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Decryptor: @Ileke-Idi.ot, no be your yoruba brothers? They like molestation. So kini big deal?

How about the other girls molested by Igbo men? I fear them pazz
You know, like the Abia gang rape
igbo men sabi gang on one girl sha
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by nigerianphoenix: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
The girl was molested, and you people are castigating her for asking for an ipad? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Girlfriend or not, rape is rape. He hit her with a mop, molested her, and spread naked pictures of her. How is he the victim? The sheer misogyny being displayed on this thread is astounding.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
neneslim: @op before u post get ur facts right. The girl was mutilated for rejecting his advances... He wanted to rape her but as u know some girls re stronger than some guys.... Here u can see wat was reported to the police. The guy wanted a party. The girl initailly was tricked but later discover wat his plans re an attempted to runaway but got into a fight wit him.

This makes more sense
The initial story sounded like a Nollywood scrap
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by ALTRUTH(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: Are you trying to say Yorubas are Räpists? No be me talk o!

If those guys were Ibos by now this thread wuld hav bn overflowing with insults. Criminality is nt perculiar to any tribe.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by ALTRUTH(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This makes more sense
The initial story sounded like a Nollywood scrap

Shut up! U'r too old 4 all this.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Decryptor(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How about the other girls molested by Igbo men? I fear them pazz
You know, like the Abia gang rape
igbo men sabi gang on one girl sha
Yeah! It was that Oba in that South-western state that raped that ibo corper who coached those boys. I heard the guys have some yoruba blood in them too
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by collynzo2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Shut up! U'r too old 4 all this.
Deep
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
tintingz: iPAD ko Note pad ni. . .this is what happen when some girls run after guys for money, while some guys are ready to ra;pe them if they dont give return. angry

HOMIE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN IN2 TROUBLE FOR LESS
FOR SUYA
FOR RECHARGE CARD
FOR FOR PEPPERSOUP
FOR ISI EWU
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Policewoman(f): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
ALTRUTH: Culprits are MAYOWA, ADEMUYIWA & BABAJIDE BASHORUN!

Enough said.
The USUAL culprits in such cases. LWKMD grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Fraud / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.