Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (482843 Views)

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by physise(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
SlyIg: tecno m7 is how much Please? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger: You can check the price of latest Tecno phones here.

Oga Jide, I never know you are the owner of Mobilitaria ooo... Nice Blog !!!
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by timsucces(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
i nid fairly used techno p5..here z my no
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by samhay: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Asha 200 + cash for Tecno Q1. If u av Tecno Q1,08137507054 on whatsapp or samson080 on 2go
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by samhay: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Asha 200 + cash for Tecno Q1. If u av Tecno Q1,08137507054 on whatsapp or samson080 on 2go.
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by samhay: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Asha 200 + cash for Tecno Q1. If u av Tecno Q1,08137507054 on whatsapp or samson080 on 2go. Its urgent
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Carmintomassi: 5:04am On Dec 20, 2013
I need help. I lost my luggage and passport. My name is Carmin James Tomassi, my DOB is May22, 1979 and my SSN is 604-10-2407. I need desperately to get back home to California, USA. Please contact me on here if anything is found. I am offering a 10,000 USD reward.
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by BUEdu(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Free Tuition, Free Course, And Free Application at Biblical University in Nigeria, West Africa.

Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary Is The World's No 1 Non Profit, Free Tuition, Free Course, And Free Application E-Learning And Distance University in Nigeria, West Africa, Committed To Equipping Servant Leaders For Global Ministry.

Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary offers Tuition Free education, and charges only Certificate, Credit Transcript, Recommendation Letter, Postage and Packaging. Applying is free if you fill out and email an application.

Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary is a federation of the following colleges, College of Ministry & Seminary, College of Arts & Education and offers Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degree programmes in Pastoral Ministry Studies MN, Evangelism and Mission Studies EM, Christian Leadership Studies CL, Christian Education Studies CE, Biblical Theology Studies TH, Christian Apologetics Studies CA, Global Ministry B A, Church Planting B A, Youth Ministry B A, Music Ministry B A, Children’s Ministry B A, Church Administration B A, Christian Communications B A, Christian Counseling B A, M A & D. Counsel, Religious Education B.ED, M.ED, Ed. D & Ph.D, INDIVIDUALIZED MAJOR PROGRAMMES, Teaching English Education B.ED, Teaching Elementary Education B.ED, M.ED, Teaching Secondary Education B.ED, M.ED, Entrepreneurship M A, School Administration M A, Psychology and Christian Counseling M A, Guidance and Counseling M A & D A, School and Educational Administration Ed.D & Ph.D, School and Educational Counseling Ed.D & Ph.D, and PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES, African Studies, Business Foundations, Public Managemet, Conflict Management, Communication Studies, Public Affairs, Non Profit Management, Child Development Studies, Stree Management Studies, Financial Management.

Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary is an undergraduate and graduate level, coeducational, Christian liberal arts university accredited by the following non-profit, independent accreditation agencies, Federation of Theological Institutions International FTII, Association of Christian Colleges and Universities ACCU, African States Distance Education Programme ASDEP, and offers accreditation to Theological, Evangelical and Educational Institutions in Africa and the World.

Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary

Office of Admissions

5, Dele Osinibi Crescent, Tunwase drive

P.O Box 2249, Ijebu-Ode, Nigeria

+234-706-375-1540

08715283549 (Fax)

admissions@biblicaluniversity.org

www.biblicaluniversity.org

Office of the Register

registrar@biblicaluniversity.org

Admissions Helpline

+234-802-535-1268

Connect with BU
facebook.com/BiblicalUniversity
twitter.com@BiblicalUni

biblicaluniversity..com

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at Biblical University Contact Page
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Destiny4fame(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Can I download flash share nd watch online video on Tecno N3
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
I need a good Android phone, I have 18k. Pls I need suggestions. Techo or any other.
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Destiny4fame: Can I download flash share nd watch online video on Tecno N3

You can watch online video with your Tecno N3 if you have good internet connection but I'm not sure you'll be able to download Flash share on it since you don't have it on it before..
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Rityben: I need a good Android phone, I have 18k. Pls I need suggestions. Techo or any other.

It depends on what you like... Tecno is not bad either
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
aywhy93:

It depends on what you like... Tecno is not bad either

Which of the tecno's phone?
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Rityben:
Which of the tecno's phone?

Maybe Tecno M3, L3, S3, D1... Those ones are not up to 18K though, they are just 13K range but if you hate Tecno & Chinko generally... Then go for a UK Used HTC or Samsung.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
aywhy93:

Maybe Tecno M3, L3, S3, D1... Those ones are not up to 18K though, they are just 13K range but if you hate Tecno & Chinko generally... Then go for a UK Used HTC or Samsung.
Hw abt Lg or Gionee?
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by SWG1: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2013
Rityben:
Hw abt Lg or Gionee?
U cant get a good lg at that price. U can go for (hyped price) tecno P5 or (cheaper) gionee P2 wit a better excellent resolution & display wit nice body built but poor camera.
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Rityben:
Hw abt Lg or Gionee?

Gionee P2 is a nice phone like SWG suggested... LG is a bit expensive, doubt you are going to see a nice LG Android for that amount. Gionee P2 is 15K and still cool.
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by SWG1: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Once i see huawei andriod, ill port from gionee straight. I am tired of camera from mtk chipset (processor)
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by bestads(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
good information
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by made001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by idsolar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice thread. pls btw tecno d5 & p5 which is better? especly for browsn, pic, doubl sim. thanks
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
idsolar: Nice thread. pls btw tecno d5 & p5 which is better? especly for browsn, pic, doubl sim. thanks
p5
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by made001(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
I bet You tweet with your tecno devices wink

Hence the need to get more followers grin

SO DO IT EASILY HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/1572037/thread-tweeps-lets-follow
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by clavichord(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good day pals Please I bought a Tecno D1 phone on the 13th of December, 2013 from an authorized dealer. this morning around 9am, it suddenly got stucked and the screen did not respond to touch...pls, what is wrong, and how do I fix this? thanks, i cant receive calls since morning!
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Dibbie: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wot is d current price of tecno P5 in Ib
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
TECNO GROUP HOUSE ADD UP 08136744200
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
TECNO P5 WHATSAPP GROUP HOUSE ADD UP 08136744200
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Dibbie: Wot is d current price of tecno P5 in Ib

#19,000
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2014
clavichord: Good day pals Please I bought a Tecno D1 phone on the 13th of December, 2013 from an authorized dealer. this morning around 9am, it suddenly got stucked and the screen did not respond to touch...pls, what is wrong, and how do I fix this? thanks, i cant receive calls since morning!

Have you tried removing the battery and switching it back on ? and What were you doing on it when it got stucked ?
Re: List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) by Dibbie: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Btw gionee P2 & tecno P5 which phone has d best camera (both d pry & sec camera)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.