Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pls Help A Brother's Understanding Of The Deen - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Help A Brother's Understanding Of The Deen (617 Views)

Understanding The Hajj Stampede / The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid / Important Reminder In Our Daily Life And Deen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother's Understanding Of The Deen by Broadway5007(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Salam Alaykum brothers/sisters in the house.
I once read a statement online that "faith is a gift am yet to receive". Not that I am baffled,because its coming from an atheist/agnostist. But I later remember the verses of the Qur'an where Allah says "He guide's (to Islam) whom he wills". So am seeking the help of knowledgeable brothers and sisters in the house to help put more light, juxtaposing both statement.
Re: Pls Help A Brother's Understanding Of The Deen by maclatunji: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Salam Alaykum, I think you will find this useful http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=151&chapter=18

(1) (Reply)

Report The Moon Status In Your Area / Share Your View And Picture On Arafat / Cameron Unveils Islamic Bond Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.