Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

“Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment (1048 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim On Why Men Cheat (Screenshot) / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment by Flirtyfemi: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
You are all aware of the on-going #SaveOJB Jezreel project right? oh well, the Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has spoken, see all she said here...
"I think it's about time I speak up on this OJB topic that most of you ignorant people are using to harass and insult celebrities. First of all, every celebrity has his or her own responsibilities n family to take care of, if a colleague is ill and needs help we do contribute in our own way to help out whichever way we can.
I don't see why u people can't help out as well? Who said our 1000 naira can't amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB's transplant? For you people tagging me in your tweets, im sure you know I run a kidney disease foundation, hence I know the exact cost for a kidney transplant india."...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/ojb-jezreel-should-try-cheaper-hospital.html

Re: “Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
100% cosign with this post! I've had it up to here with all the militancy of the 'concerned but penniless Nigerians'! If you've got nothing to contribute, shut up! You are not contributing a dime but your voice is the loudest! Very razz lot!
Re: “Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment by Ariyke: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
To think she's not even a Nigerianlipsrsealed
Re: “Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
She has a kidney foundation abi?

Since she knows so many cheaper deals and alternatives that can be worked out why doesn't she hook OJBs team up??

If she doesn't understand why their asking for so much why doesn't she contact them and show them the way to go about it??

Otherwise I think she should stop tweeting on this matter

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mr. Incredible (m.i) / I'm Not Gonna Lie,i've Tried Everything"idris Elba Reveals His Past With Drugs / Photos: Comedian, AY Makun To Feature Actress, Vivica Fox In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.