Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? (1930 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Write A Computer Program On An INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (IC) / Is Excel Vba Popular In Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by hopefullman: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
For me it is the 555 timer because of its wide range of use in various application.
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by Fayimora(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2013
What does IC stand for?
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by hopefullman: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Fayimora: What does IC stand for?
integrated circuit(used in electronics)
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by Fayimora(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
And how exactly will you rank ICs in other to pick "the most popular one"? Seems like you are asking the wrong question
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by hopefullman: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fayimora: And how exactly will you rank ICs in other to pick "the most popular one"? Seems like you are asking the wrong question
nop.nt a rong qst.popular as per hw often dy're ben used for xampl microchip has sold over 1billion pic microcontrolers cs it's vry popular.
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by Mannynoel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
i'd say 555 timer. Bt it seem PIC is taking ova nw.
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by hopefullman: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Mannynoel: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
i dnt tink pic can overtake 555.over 1billion 555 are sold each year bt microchip has jst sold over 12billion pic.u cn check d site below
http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en-us/press-release/microchips-12-billionth-pic-mi.html
Re: Which IC Is The Most Popular In The World? by hopefullman: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Mannynoel: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
i dnt tink pic can overtake 555.over 1billion 555 are sold each year bt microchip has jst sold over 12billion pic.u cn check d site below
www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en-us/press-release/microchips-12-billionth-pic-mi.html

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Software Without Programming / MMM Calculator (mavro) - Android App / Simple PHP Quiz: Kill The Rand()

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.