Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free (737 Views)

[screenshot] Download New Microsoft Windows 10 OS Preview For Your Pc / Download Windows 8.1 Version For Free / Removing Desktop.in Permanently In Windows 8 And 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free by vowiski(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2013
A preview of Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 is now available for download. This piece of information was announced at Microsoft’s annual Build developer conference . Downloading Windows 8.1 preview is entirely free and available to any current Windows 8 users.

To initiate this process, simply access Microsoft’s Windows preview website and download it. As reported few weeks ago, Windows 8.1 operating system will boost the return of the highly requested Start Menu, but this time, it isn’t the conventional Start Menu you are accustomed to. Rather, it is more or less like a start tip which reveals the Start screen from the desktop view.
Tip: How To Restore Windows 8 Start Menu

Please note that this is not an official Windows 8.1 release, it is more or less a “preview” of what the final version has in stock for Windows users. -
Click here to Download
Re: Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free by TrebleChamp(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2013
vowiski: A preview of Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 is now available for download. This piece of information was announced at Microsoft’s annual Build developer conference . Downloading Windows 8.1 preview is entirely free and available to any current Windows 8 users.

To initiate this process, simply access Microsoft’s Windows preview website and download it. As reported few weeks ago, Windows 8.1 operating system will boost the return of the highly requested Start Menu, but this time, it isn’t the conventional Start Menu you are accustomed to. Rather, it is more or less like a start tip which reveals the Start screen from the desktop view.
Tip: How To Restore Windows 8 Start Menu

Please note that this is not an official Windows 8.1 release, it is more or less a “preview” of what the final version has in stock for Windows users. -
Click here to Download
Please can i upgrade my Dell Inspiron n5040 windows 7 professional 32 bit to windows 8? as in can it run windows 8 without any problem? Thanks
Re: Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free by vowiski(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
TrebleChamp: Please can i upgrade my Dell Inspiron n5040 windows 7 professional 32 bit to windows 8? as in can it run windows 8 without any problem? Thanks

This is the minimum requirement for Windows 8 to function properly.

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 (more info)
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver

Obviously, n5040 can run Windows 8 perfectly.
Re: Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free by sod50: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
quote author=TrebleChamp] Please can i upgrade my Dell Inspiron n5040 windows 7 professional 32 bit to windows 8? as in can it run windows 8 without any problem? Thanks[/quote]

The new windows 8.1 upgrade is only available to window's 8 users.You can install windows 8 on your computer if you would like to get windows latest OS 8.1 upgrade.

http://sodinc..com/2013/06/microsofts-windows-81-operating-system.html?m=1
Re: Download Windows 8.1 Preview For Free by vowiski(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
sod50: quote author=TrebleChamp] Please can i upgrade my Dell Inspiron n5040 windows 7 professional 32 bit to windows 8? as in can it run windows 8 without any problem? Thanks

The new windows 8.1 upgrade is only available to window's 8 users.You can install windows 8 on your computer if you would like to get windows latest OS 8.1 upgrade.

http://sodinc..com/2013/06/microsofts-windows-81-operating-system.html?m=1
\

He was asking about Windows 8 and not Windows 8.1.. Except we read differently.

(1) (Reply)

Ssd Vs Hdd / How To Activate Windows7 / When Did You Start Using The Internet? Which Cyber Cafe Did You Love To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.