Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Office Romance: Secretary Demands N.1m Pay-off From Lecturer ‘lover’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Office Romance: Secretary Demands N.1m Pay-off From Lecturer ‘lover’ (694 Views)

Photo: Robbers Chop Off Edo Granny’s wrists, demands N.4m to fix it / Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Romance: Secretary Demands N.1m Pay-off From Lecturer ‘lover’ by Youngzedd(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2013

ASABA — A 39-year-old lady serving as a personal secretary to a professor at the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka has been arrested for sending a malicious text message to her boss to pay her N100,000 as ‘settlement’ for having amorous relationship with her or be ready to face public scandal.

Parading the lady (names withheld), yesterday, in Asaba, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Lucky Uyabeme, said she was picked up following a report lodged “by a Professor of Faculty of Fine Arts, DELSU, Abraka who reported that he received a threat text message from an unknown person demanding N100,000 to avoid defamatory publication on him.

“However, through intelligence policing, special anti-kidnapping squad operatives based at Obiaruku tracked and arrested the personal secretary to the professor.”

Fielding questions from newsmen, the suspect who was weeping profusely said: “I did not do anything. My crime is that I am sleeping with a married man. The Prof is my boyfriend. I asked him for N100,000 or I would make it known to the public that we were dating. I wanted to end the relationship and use the money as a pay-off.

“We have been dating for two years now. I run a boutique and a business centre in Abraka. I am also the private secretary to the professor.

“He has not been paying. I did not want to blackmail him . I did not mean any harm when I sent the text message. I never expected it was going to be like this. I felt because we were dating he would give me the money.”

Source
Re: Office Romance: Secretary Demands N.1m Pay-off From Lecturer ‘lover’ by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eyah. The professor should not have handed over his lover to the Nigerian police over a mere text message. That's really wicked.
Re: Office Romance: Secretary Demands N.1m Pay-off From Lecturer ‘lover’ by Adex097: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmm...who's gonna face the public scandal now?
I think its both of them.

(1) (Reply)

WICKEDNESS!! Man Rápes Woman Immediately After She Gave Birth / Are There Serial Killers In Nigeria? / BREAKING: Gombe Hit By Fresh Suicide Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.