Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

It’s A Lie Ojb’s ‘kidney Transplant Will Not Cost More Than $50k- Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Lie Ojb’s ‘kidney Transplant Will Not Cost More Than $50k- Juliet Ibrahim (628 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Lie Ojb’s ‘kidney Transplant Will Not Cost More Than $50k- Juliet Ibrahim by suremic(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2013
Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim questions the $100,000 reportedly required for OJB Jezreel’s kidney transplant.

The light skinned beauty in a statement posted on Instagram said, ‘I know a kidney transplant will not cost more than 50k USD. Why are they requesting 100K when so many deals with cheaper hospitals out there in India even in Ghana can be worked out?’

Miss Ibrahim who incidentally runs a kidney foundation also added, ‘To get the necessary help, those in charge of OJB’s fundraising need to reach out to the right people and stop harassing celebrities for funds’,

While also saying that people should refrain from harassing celebs over donations for the transplant she told fans, ‘Who said your 1000 Naira can not amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB’s transplant’.

Meanwhile fans have continued to harass celebs on social media for alleged poor response to donation requests for the ailing producer’s transplant.

SOURCE
Re: It’s A Lie Ojb’s ‘kidney Transplant Will Not Cost More Than $50k- Juliet Ibrahim by donigspain(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Marketing strategy... She knows Nigerians are rich that's why she is indirectly advertising her infamous kidney foundation using a cheaper bargain of $50K.
Make una tell am say we don notice her but still chose dat of $100K above hers. We want the BEST for OUR 'personal person' OJB Jezreel and not some backyard hospital that will substitute his kidney with that of an orangutan.
BTW, how much 'black' cedi she drop sef? Oops, I forget say 'dem no dey find something for the pocket of person wey dey find something.'
Re: It’s A Lie Ojb’s ‘kidney Transplant Will Not Cost More Than $50k- Juliet Ibrahim by tonyogie: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Some ppl shld learn to shut up,to me d guy's intergrity is way more dan dt. if her clinic could do it for 1k we thak God mak she go meet ojb den tel am Her offer, shu... D guy nid help,e no go reject if e truly nid help, mk she no dy mk noise, hater....until d guy die abi...winch

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sure My Ex-husband Has Ran Mad- Laide Bakare / D'banj Donated 7million Naira To Ojb's Kidney Transplant. / T-M@Q DROPS Free Beat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.