Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Love And Shoes - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Love And Shoes (442 Views)

Bags And Shoes Affair(female)just landed / Lovely Dresses, Tops And Shoes!!! / Ankara Bags And Shoes Training In Lagos @ N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Shoes by eobaoja: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Love and shoes!!
Hello People, its Peju here again the shoe lover….lol. It’s been so long since I wrote about my shoes. Being a wife and a career woman in Nigeria is tougher than I thought. Thank God I work for Obaoja, where I can occasionally run down to the warehouse and try on some shoes when no one is looking. It’s actually the best part of my day most days but yesterday just wasn’t. I found her, the perfect mustard shoe mixed with a leopard skin type color. With stars in my eyes I rummaged through the box looking for a size 10 but to
My dismay there was none. With a sad face and fueled with anger I snapped at everyone at work the rest of the day. So to that lucky size 8 girl out there, I hope you are worth this beauty because she deserves a good home.

Signing out…..

See more great shoes in store here: http://obaoja.com/clothing-shoes-and-accessories/women/shoes.html

(1) (Reply)

Up TO 25 % OFF All Women Fashion Stuff @maykool.com / 100% Virgin Hairs 4 Sale! / For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.