Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

THE CRAZY HAIRSTYLE OF BLACKS Vs. THE UGLY TATOO OF WHITES - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / THE CRAZY HAIRSTYLE OF BLACKS Vs. THE UGLY TATOO OF WHITES (745 Views)

Checkout This Fowl Crown Hairstyle Of This Lady (photo) / Can U Rock This Crazy Hairstyle? / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CRAZY HAIRSTYLE OF BLACKS Vs. THE UGLY TATOO OF WHITES by Fomaxcool: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2013
FOOTBALLERS: CRAZY HAIRSTYLE IS FOR THE BLACKS, WHILE TATOO IS FOR THE WHITES: WHAT DOES IT INSPIRE? I NEED HELP; I have taken good time to observe this in the ongoing FIFA CONFEDERATION CUP even though they had been there among our footballers. Our Black players, particularly Africans, wear crazy hairstyles in the field of play. But for their Jersey, they could pass for the madmen we see in our streets and at the market place. What is this madness for? What does it inspire? Does wearing the hairstyle of a mad man make a footballer play better and score goals? How many of them displayed impressive soccer artistry and scored goals for Nigeria in the Confederation Cup? One of them reminds me of my days in Secondary School when we were making 'guy' with bushy hairs and once we were 'captured' by our teachers after several successful escapes, the bushy hair was cut side by side, leaving an island of hair in the middle of the head to the back to compel us to barb it. Certainly, your ugly appearance as a student must force you to barb the whole hair and appear neat and civil in school the next day. It is this ugly hair that one of our Super Eagle players proudly displayed in the field, yet Nigeria was defeated by Uruguay and Spain. Is there no way FIFA and CAF could put a stop to this nonsense? How can players, representing their country in such prestigious tournaments like football, look like mad men in the field and it is allowed? What does it inspire? Now, White Bodies are equally made ugly by tatoos. I see so many of them in this CONFEDERATION CUP and when they remove their Jersey at the end of every match, I feel like throwing up; I mean I develop stomach upset and feel like vomitting. And when they exchange their Jerseys with co-players at the blast of the final whistle, I pity the recipients of the Jerseys from tatooed bodies. Watching Spain vs Italy, my little daughter in Nursery 3 asked me why their bodies look like that of Eke(Python)? I told her they call it "tatoo", but could not explain further. What are these things for? What do they inspire? What do they signify? I'm asking because I do not know and I need help.

(1) (Reply)

22-year Old Ezinne Akudo Wins Miss Nigeria 2013 / Strictly On Hair,relaxed Or Natural. / Mariam's Nikah Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.