Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

.... :-\ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / .... :-\ (4273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... :-\ by EzePromoe: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
New page cool
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
am in cool

Do you want title suggestions? i can helpsmiley
Re: .... :-\ by mesther96(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
cheesysmileywink

#subscribing#
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2013
-4- contd.......through hers and guided her into a beautiful dinning room. He had dressed the elaborate table with flowers and candles . He pulled a chair out for her to be seated out of nowhere , presented her with a long stemmed white rose.
''For you''.

'Why thank you, kind sir.' She laid the rose in front of her.

''Dinner is served.'' He imitated a formal waiter and bowed as he went into the kitchen.

She could not help giggling to herself as she drank the remainder of the wine in her glass.

Justin returned carrying two plates. He placed one in front of Nene and the other at the empty seat near hers.
She looked at the salad, which she could tell was freshly prepared.

''I didn't know the type of salad dressing you like, so I have a variety to choose from. I like this one myself. It's raspberry vinaigrette , sweet, yet tasty'' . He licked his lips sexily at Nene
''I'll bet , '' she said, blushing.

They feasted on fabulous dinner Justin had prepared , consisting of salad, shrimp cocktail , chicken Alfredo , garlic bread, and cheesecake .

He amazed her not only with his culinary skills and witty conversation, but he even went so far as grind fresh Parmesan over her pasta and butter her bread.

By the time he placed the strawberry - topped desert in front of her she was too full to eat it.

''Im stuffed'' , she whined as she looked at the thick slice of cake he gave her.

''At least take a bite and save the rest for later'' , he pleaded.

''Okay . Just a taste.'' Nene took a small note and closed her eyes.

'' Oh my Gawd. This is the best.''.

''Naw, I got some better recipe pies if you wanna try 'em.'' . He winked and continued to clear the table.

''Excuse me for a moment. I need to run upstairs''.

Nene looked at him inquisitively , but Justin just kissed the top of her head and left her sitting at the table, the sound of Sir Victor Uwaifo & His Melody Maestroes serenading her .

I wonder what he's up there doing? She didn't even want to think about it. She poured herself another glass of wine and gulped it down. She heard him coming down the steps and regained her composure.

''Wanna come upstairs?'' he asked.

''Uh , I don't think that's a good idea.''

She could feel her heart beating faster as he walked closer to her.

''I have something for you'' He looked deep into Nene's eyes . She wanted to look away but couldn't.

'' please, it's not what you think''.

A million thoughts seemed to go through Nene's mind, including Ivy telling her to live it up and have fun. Curiosity won over apprehension and Nene smiled at him.

He reached for Nene's hand and she followed him up the steps and into his bedroom. She was surprised when he continued past the bed and opened another foot . He motioned for her to come inside. Nene slowly walked in and gasped. It was the biggest bathroom she had ever seen. There were candles everywhere and she could hear Tuface Idiaba coming from the wall mounted CD player , telling her she's the African queen [/i]and girl of his dreams . Justin pulled her closer, pointing to the jetted tub.

'' I took the liberty of drawing you a milk bath, with rise petals , of-course. Your towel and washcloths are right there.

It's a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on the counter for you to put on when you get out. I can bring you another glass of wine if you'd like. This is a time for you.

A brother ain't trying to be all up in there or nothing like that, unless you want me to be,'' He laughed.

''I ....uh...'' Nene was at a loss for words.

''Water's getting cold. Enjoy . I'll check on you in about forty five minutes. Tub jet button is right here''. He pointed to the switch on the wall .

'' I'm going back downstairs to finish cleaning up the kitchen. Holla if you need anything.''
He closed the door before Nene had the chance to respond.

Alone , Nene put the top down in the commode and sat down to think. She looked at the steaming tun of white liquid with flowers floating to call Ivy , but remembered her phone was in her purse downstairs. [i]stuff like this happens to Ivy and Tito, not me. What what what
? As if prompted by Nene's thoughts,

Paperboyz began singing through the speakers that they were ‘keep on moving ’. ‘’Why not? Me too!

Nene removed her clothes and stepped into the Jacuzzi. what if this nigga is some kind of freak with camera hidden somewhere? She quickly looked around for red light hidden somewhere and then smiled at being paranoid. The soft, hot water felt like heaven on her skin as she submerged her body. She reached and flipped jet switch and the tub began to massage her body. She relaxed like she never had before. The candles reflected in the bathroom mirror and caused an ambience that whispered,’’let go and enjoy’’. She closed her eyes and obeyed.

‘’You need anything’’ Justin tapped , causing her to wake. She looked at her watch and saw forty-five minutes had passed.

‘’ I’m fine. I’m getting out right now,’’ Nene replied . She stood up and got out of the tub. Drying off, she realized that her skin was supple and soft . She looked at her reflection and smiled. Maybe it was the wine, but she looked and felt damn good. She decided to scrub off all her makeup and get a little more comfortable.

She bent over to pick up the shirt and shorts Justin had laid out for her. Unusually conscious of what her grandma called an ‘onion butt’. Nene turned around in the mirror and admired herself. She ran her hands along her full br ea.st and down her flat stomach, resting them on her hips. Bottle shape; blessed with it and worked hard to keep it. She pulled the T-shirt over her head and shorts over her hips.

She slowly opened the door expecting to see Justin, but his room was empty.
She looked at the magnificent bed and decided to see how it felt.
She sat on the side and rubbed her finger across the bedspread.mink.Go figure.Nene laid back and closed her eyes.
‘’I think you got a little too relaxed’’.

She sat up when she heard the deep voice.
’’Oh my. Sorry. I just wanted to sit down for few moments. I’m sorry.’’ Nene said , embarrassed.
‘’Ready to goback down?’’Nene looked amused.
‘’ I don’t think I can make it’’. Nene smiled.

‘’I’ll help you.’’ Justin reached gently and pulled Nene up. When they got to the top of the steps, he got in front of her and put her on his back.

‘’What are you doing?’’ She giggled.
‘’Told you I’d help. Jump on’’

She could feel and see his muscles through the thin T-shirt he wore and noticed part of a tattoo on his left shoulders. She looked close and saw that it was a cross with a rose wrapped around it.
‘’You’re amazing’’, she told him.
‘’ It’s Valentine’s. I want it to be special.’’ He pulled her to him and kissed her like he had before. Nene responded, for it was what she had been waiting for all night long.She could feel him leading her to the floor and she obliged. They kissed for what it seemed like hours. Exploring each other’s mouth, tasting each other’s, neither one wanting to be the first to pull away.
‘’ Turn over,’’ he whispered.
‘’Huh?’’ Nene stopped and realized what he had said.
‘’Turn over on your stomach.’’
‘’Hold on, Justin. Maybe I need to let you know up front,’’ she began.

‘’I wanna rub your back. Come on.’’ He began rubbing her neck in circular motion . Nene’s eyes began to close and her head fell forward.’’ I told you I’m good with my hands.’’ He reached under one of the end tables and pulled out a bottle of oil.

Nene lay on the blanket and Justin massaged her back and shoulders.

His hands worked their way along her body , picking up where the tub jets left off. His touch was firm yet gentle, and there was something about the way his fingers lingered along certain spots that sent a chill down Nene’s spine.

She began to feel heat in places she hadn’t felt in a while. She heard herself mo..an as Justin’s hands kneaded her lower back.

‘’Feel good?’’ he asked her . She could feel him shifting his body and suddenly she felt his breath in the small of her back as he began nuzzling. Nene’s body tensed, shocked by what he was doing.

‘’Relax’’ he told her.

He pulled her shirt up and began nibbling his way back up her torso, and licked her shoulders.
‘’Justin’’ she whispered. She did not want it to feel this good. It was too hard to say stop. Tell him you want him to stop, , her mind told her.’ What are you doing?’’ were words that came out of her mouth.

This was too much for Nene. Somehow she managed to roll over, but once again lost in his alluring eyes. Justin continued to sing as he removed her T-shirt and kissed her neck.

Dont do this, her mind said. Her back arched, reaching for kisses as his mouth found her hard chests. He kissed each one gently and continued down her stomach, stopping only to pour more oil.

‘’You are so fine,’’ he paused long enough to say. Before she could thank him, she felm him kiss the inside of each thigh, bending her legs, nibbling her calves.

This is wrong. You don’t even know this man , her brain warned her. It was as if her body and mind were at war, but the physical was determined to beat out mental. When Justin poured oil on each her feet and began suckling her toes, Nene knew her mind had lost all control of her body.

She could not remember taking the shorts off , but she knew they were not there when she felt Justin’s fingers opening her dripping canal. She gasp as she felt his tongue going only where Tony had gone before. Justin licked and sucked her like she was one of his sweet recipes that he had perfected. She could hear him mo.an..ing and it turned her on to the point where she thought she was gonna lose his mind totally. Her legs began to shake as he buried himself between her legs. And at the same moment when she had reached the pinnacle of the voyage he was taking her on, he stopped.

‘’ Not yet. I want to come with you and feel it.’’ He said. He removed his sweats and her eyes widened at his long thick P. His hand never left her C, continuing to stroke it, and before she knew it, he had entered her, taking her even further.
‘’Oh Gawd please don’t stop,’’ Nene groaned from the back of her throat.
‘’I wont, baby, I wanna come with you. How long you want me to ride, baby? He looked deep into Nene’d eyes.
‘’Forever’’ Nene answered.

He pleasured her and stroked her with a rhythm like no other and as she felt herself gushing while he pumped into her they came with a fierceness that shocked the hell out of both of them.
-------------------
‘’Dang Nene . You certainly had a better night than mine,’’ Ivy commented. It was a little after nine in the morning and Nene had to be at the music store by ten. She had been home since seven, having fallen asleep in Justin’s arms as he entertained her with stories about growing up in Port Harcourt. He had to be at work by six-thirty and told Nene she could stay as long as she likes, but she chose to have when he did.

‘’So you see my little package I gave you came in handy, huh?’’
‘’What package’’? Nene asked as she lay across her bed, not wanting to got to work.
‘’Uh, the condom,’’ Ivy said it like Nene was slow.
‘’Oh yeah it did. Thanks,’’ Nene said, not wanting to tell her friend her night of sex ual pleasure has been an unprotected one.’’ Look, Ivy. Don’t really tell anyone about this . I just want this one to stay betwwn me and you, okay?’’
‘’Sure.’’ Ivy was surprised. Nene usually shared everything with Sasu. ‘’They don’t know about the date?’’
‘’They don’t even know we went out last weekend. I just want to keep it on the DL. You know how Sasu is, and Tito has been wrapped up in some guy named Tunde. Hold on, I got a beep.’’
Nene hit the flash button and answered the other line. ‘’Hello’’

‘’Good morning , Beautiful . You up yet?’’ Justin asked her.
‘’I never went back to sleep. I have to be at work at ten remember?”’ she responded.
‘’Oh yeah. I forgot you were a teacher by day and a CD bootlegger by night,’’ he said, trying to be funny.
‘’Ha ha. I get off at five, though. What time do you get off work today?’’ Nene questioned, trying to feel out whether he was trying to hook up later.
‘’Uh, I gotta work a double so it’ll be pretty late he said quickly.
‘’Okay. Well, I gotta get ready and get out of here.’’ She sat up and noticed how late it was.
‘’I’ll call you later. And Nene, thank you for a great valentine,‘’ he said sexily.

‘’No, I should be the one thanking you. Talk to you later.’’ Nene smiled as she hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. It quickly rang again and she answered it.

’’ Hello’’

‘’Why was I on hold forever? It must have been a man. What did he say?’’

‘’He has to work a double and he’ll call me later,nosy,’’ Nene replied. ‘’But I gotta get out of here ,’’

‘’At least he’s sending you to work with a smile on your face,’’ Ivy yelled before Nene had a chance to hang up.
---------------
That was the one and only time Nene ever slept with Justin. After that night, she only talked to him few times, nothing serious, and she would see him occasionally when she and the girls went to Druid. She learned early that he was full of crap. He would say he was coming over and wouldn’t show, but it was all good with Nene because although the sex was off the hook, it made her realize she still wasn’t over Tony, and relationship wasn’t what she needed right now.
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Sorry guys... Back by popular demand grin

Readers discretion is strongly adviced, not suitable for young adults

I will continue after work today.... Kudos to all writers on this section, this is NO child's play. I'm going to bed now its almost 5am angry grin
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2013
princesa: am in cool

Do you want title suggestions? i can helpsmiley

Mynd will do the honor. No thanks. grin

Thanks y'all.
Re: .... :-\ by Emeralddan(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2013
And thanks to you too sweerie for dis grt piece....when is the next update??
Re: .... :-\ by Eneze1(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2013
hmmmm
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
jidegirl12:

Mynd will do the honor. No thanks. grin

Thanks y'all.

am hurt tongue

anyways, where the setting of your story? Nigeria, overs.......?
Re: .... :-\ by MsSpaqs(f): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2013
This girl sef,she shudda used protection jare.Anyways am following d story
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
The story is suspended. Too much sexual content as per the mod. Sorry guys.
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
me likey
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^ Me too. I prefer intimate stories, I'm done schooling smiley.

I tried to modify the 'intriguing' part but it's just not working for me undecided. I need a go ahead or remove the whole story. I was gonna add 2 more chapters when I logged in. So Mynd what do you say?
Re: .... :-\ by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ Me too. I prefer intimate stories, I'm done schooling smiley.

I tried to modify the 'intriguing' part but it's just not working for me undecided. I need a go ahead or remove the whole story. I was gonna add 2 more chapters when I logged in. So Mynd what do you say?
I can move it to the sexuality section. They don't mind that genre there but I have a feeling you would prefer this place plus you can't make front page from there
Re: .... :-\ by Tovot: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2013
mynd pls answer her,so she can update.nice story though.
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can move it to the sexuality section. They don't mind that genre there but I have a feeling you would prefer this place plus you can't make front page from there

The whole story has 30+ chapters, and almost 6 intimate chapters. I don't think it's that bad IMO , relax oga Mynd , as you can see Nene don enter am lipsrsealed don't make me jinx my own tori before e land jare grin

Sexuality bawo at what age? Biko Abeg cheesy
Re: .... :-\ by Mynd44: 1:41am On Jul 06, 2013
jidegirl12:

The whole story has 30+ chapters, and almost 6 intimate chapters. I don't think it's that bad IMO , relax oga Mynd , as you can see Nene don enter am lipsrsealed don't make me jinx my own tori before e land jare grin

Sexuality bawo at what age? Biko Abeg cheesy
I don't make the rules, you can still have it here, just reduce the you know what and we are good. You dot have to tell everyone watt really happened behind the bedroom doors na.
Re: .... :-\ by MsSpaqs(f): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Move 2 sexuality section ke? No jorr.Ds story is 2 unique 4 dat.Biko let her story be
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
please oh, not my intention to derail.

what's the meaning of these new phrases IMO and TGIF
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
princesa: please oh, not my intention to derail.

what's the meaning of these new phrases IMO and TGIF
in my opinion and thank God it's friday cheesy
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2013
ibkaye:
in my opinion and thank God it's friday cheesy
so that's it, thank yousmiley
Re: .... :-\ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
princesa:
so that's it, thank yousmiley
no problem smiley
Re: .... :-\ by MumZ(f): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Uhmmmm, na so dis tory go jst take fade. Mod Mynd44 do smetin, (dnt ask me wat o).
Re: .... :-\ by Mynd44: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Mum Z :
Uhmmmm, na so dis tory go jst take fade. Mod Mynd44 do smetin, (dnt ask me wat o).
Jidegirl, come and finish what you started oooo
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Jidegirl, come and finish what you started oooo

your GF bailed on you? My sympathies cool
Re: .... :-\ by Tovot: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
lol silly girl! who tld u jideg was his gf?
princesa:

your GF bailed on you? My sympathies cool
Re: .... :-\ by princesa(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Tovot:
lol silly girl! who tld u jideg was his gf?

sixth sense wink
Re: .... :-\ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of An Ss3 Student / The Sex Machine / Adiye Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.