Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls (62855 Views)

Sell Your Wordpress Themes And Other CMS Templates / High Graphic Themes And Already Made Websites With Articles / Wordpress Classipress Themes: Professional Classified Ads Listing Wp Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
hi, nairalanders is a pleasure to be here,
first of all i will like to highlight somethings here, please no insult or abusive words here!!
jcow is a company that designed a social network script for people to start their own dream social network site like
facebook.com,
twitter.com,
myspace.com,
ventchat.net,
esikimi.com
e.t.c. the scripts has a wide range of moduls like forums, groups, customized themes, classfield, mobile view, gifts, e.t.c
it has its customized themes. its also built with PHP and little jquery which makes it easy for programmers to edit it source code!
but the scripts is not free, the free versions lacks some premium features.
this is here i come in, i was able to get the jcow pro8.2 for my social network site www.ventchat.net and am willing to give it out for free, but i will like to know if anybody wants it first.. then @all feel free to share your problems on this this topic.
below is a screen shot of how the jcow pro8.2 looks like

1 Share

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2013
customized mailer that helps u send a mass email 2 all members of ur jcow site... Who nid it.?
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by FADRAY: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls I need it...can u send me the download link, pls
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
call me 07065505786
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
compelet mobile version!!! download now

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2013
shot of my modules

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Lekksite(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
coool.......

1 Like

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
who need mass mailer modules?? it enable u to emaill all ur memmbers @ once
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
my edited mobile view, signup protected

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Sharif100: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
I just want all of these you have mentioned above. I have a site but it's giving some bug. Visit my website and see what the bug is. I can't fix it. While I upload my mobile module it's happen. www.networks.tk cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
[url]ventchat.net/downloads/VSNS.zip[/url]
Sharif100: I just want all of these you have mentioned above. I have a site but it's giving some bug. Visit my website and see what the bug is. I can't fix it. While I upload my mobile module it's happen. www.networks.tk cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Sharif100: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Thank you very much dear. By they way you have gave me all of feature you have right my dear. But I have some problem.

1. If some one signup in my site then they can't verify their account.

2. How can I set a background like yours?
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Sharif100: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2014
I am having problem with the FB theme. I think there is a problem. Can you please help me about this. I have attached the problem. and alos have mobile view problem can you also check this...

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Sharif100: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Another problem is, when I upload my avatar the I can't access my profile. When I click my profile the error shows. I have send you in attach. Sir Please help me..

Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by ike4blast(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014
have you run the upgrade.php i gave u
Re: Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls by Sharif100: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dear, I have directly uploaded the files you have gave me in my server. Then why I need upgrade.php , by the way, where you have send me the upgrade.php file dear..

Let me know that, I have completely deleted my old site and I have uploaded all of your files with new account in my server.

(1) (Reply)

The Domainkingng Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.