Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out (1967 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by aburo7: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pretty actress Juliet Ibrahim today responded to criticism over the statement she made on her Instagram page yesterday concerning the high cost of OJB's kidney transplant.According to a release by her media managers, the actress was utterly misconstrued by people who used the opportunity to make themselves relevant, “I don’t mean for my tweets to be misconstrued and I won’t take OJB’s health problems with levity as many have misconstrued me…all I was trying to do was bring an idea of where we can get the transplant done since it’s utmost necessary we get it done soonest and funds ain’t coming in as much expected, thus, I thought we could try a better and certified centre which isn’t as expensive as the current one in UK when there are several cheaper countries to perform the surgery. Also instead of people lashing out on celebrities, they should rather be asking the government to help.“It should be further noted that we are all finding a lasting solution to help end the pain of the talented entertainer and bring smile to his face once again and not generate issue out of someone’s suggestion or hand of help,” the mother and compassionate actress said through her publicist few hours back.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-was-misconstructed-juliet-ibrahim.html?m=0

Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Basilona(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
I know this is old, lame and stupid but...
1st to comment oh jaré
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by obiajurum25: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Basilona: I know this is old, lame and stupid but...
1st to comment oh jaré
Not old nor silly
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Bebetter: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Aunty why you dey change mouth na! [/size] undecided angry
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by alaoeri: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kim K wanna be shifting goal post.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by carzola(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
When i said ghanan's are brainless, a south african f¤ol wanted to argue with me!... Nigerians are too extra vergant.. The girl got a point but too daft to stand by it... What's the big deal about this kidney transplant that we wouldnt see other better things to read online again? Abi the kidney is going to come coverd with Gold and this OJB dude better not come back after yearz asking for help again with another kidney..
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by anayoez: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
According to a release by her media managers, the actress was utterly misconstrued by people who used the opportunity to make themselves relevant.

Look at this BLOCK HEAD a case of kettle calling the pot black. Wetin concern her for the matter in the first place if not for cheap relevance. There are better issues that need her attention than this one. Just because the subject matter is not a trending one that's why she wants to use it to score some cheap publicity.

Please sister go mind ya business and career.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by newleaf247: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
shes already got her intention, more spotlight. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by londoner: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well, well, well.....a good backfire is quite interesting to see.

She was irresponsible in her rantings, so she should expect to be criticized, or did she think everyone will side with her by claiming it is 419 because it involves Nigerians.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by kreamidiva(f): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nne are u denying what we all saw written in black and white?
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by kreamidiva(f): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
aburo7: Pretty Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim today responded to criticism over the statement she made on her Instagram page yesterday concerning the high cost of OJB's kidney transplant.According to a release by her media managers, the actress was utterly misconstrued by people who used the opportunity to make themselves relevant, “I don’t mean for my tweets to be misconstrued and I won’t take OJB’s health problems with levity as many have misconstrued me…all I was trying to do was bring an idea of where we can get the transplant done since it’s utmost necessary we get it done soonest and funds ain’t coming in as much expected, thus, I thought we could try a better and certified centre which isn’t as expensive as the current one in UK when there are several cheaper countries to perform the surgery. Also instead of people lashing out on celebrities, they should rather be asking the government to help.“It should be further noted that we are all finding a lasting solution to help end the pain of the talented entertainer and bring smile to his face once again and not generate issue out of someone’s suggestion or hand of help,” the mother and compassionate actress said through her publicist few hours back.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-was-misconstructed-juliet-ibrahim.html?m=0
u should have spoken to OJB's peeps in camera instead of yarning dust on instagram
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by brixton: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
hey Juliet, just shut up
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
This Aba-made Kim K don dey change mouth. Mumu.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by goldfish80(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
I wanted to yab her till i saw her pix then rescinded. She's georgeous. Aye!
When i become a senator I will marry her from the money I loot....so help me gawd
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Why do i feel like she just learnt the meaning of 'misconstrued'?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by victoria2: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
pro01: This Aba-made Kim K don dey change mouth. Mumu.
honestly,dis yelo pọpọ is pissing me off! Cant she shut da hell up if she has no monetary contribution 2make?
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
No1 she is not ghanaian she is half lebanese/liberian no2 she is dumb during an interview she said she grew up in the western world like liberia,ghana and cote d iviore.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by emalek: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Adamskuty(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
aburo7: Pretty Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim today responded to criticism over the statement she made on her Instagram page yesterday concerning the high cost of OJB's kidney transplant.According to a release by her media managers, the actress was utterly misconstrued by people who used the opportunity to make themselves relevant, “I don’t mean for my tweets to be misconstrued and I won’t take OJB’s health problems with levity as many have misconstrued me…all I was trying to do was bring an idea of where we can get the transplant done since it’s utmost necessary we get it done soonest and funds ain’t coming in as much expected, thus, I thought we could try a better and certified centre which isn’t as expensive as the current one in UK when there are several cheaper countries to perform the surgery. Also instead of people lashing out on celebrities, they should rather be asking the government to help.“It should be further noted that we are all finding a lasting solution to help end the pain of the talented entertainer and bring smile to his face once again and not generate issue out of someone’s suggestion or hand of help,” the mother and compassionate actress said through her publicist few hours back.
point of correction pls,she's not a ghanaian,she's half liberian, half lebanese!

Who dash ghanaian beauty?? grin
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Adamskuty(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
carzola: When i said ghanan's are brainless, a south african f¤ol wanted to argue with me!... Nigerians are too extra vergant.. The girl got a point but too daft to stand by it... What's the big deal about this kidney transplant that we wouldnt see other better things to read online again? Abi the kidney is going to come coverd with Gold and this OJB dude better not come back after yearz asking for help again with another kidney..
SHE IS NOT GHANAIAN,MISTER
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by koolJ1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Of course! We should all run to the government for help. I mean what else is the government for if not to attend to our needs? And its the government that that paid for/produced the songs that ojb did. How about doing your part and shutting the fvck up? Huh? Not praying for it buh if you are next, we'l all solicit the never-coming help of the government while you see your death draw close. Biatch angry angryl angry
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by SlyIg(f): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Go sidon for ground jareh.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by SlyIg(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Adamskuty: SHE IS NOT GHANAIAN,MISTER
she is not a ghanaian but ....
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
No comment sha angrythis girl is fucking annoying! I hope she reads this.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by BarryX(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Like seriously, Who understood what this Kim K wannabe just said- And she thinks bending down in the picture will make me like her... Go jooor --- who like you sef?
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Lordave: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
aburo7: Pretty actress Juliet Ibrahim today responded to criticism over the statement she made on her Instagram page yesterday concerning the high cost of OJB's kidney transplant.According to a release by her media managers, the actress was utterly misconstrued by people who used the opportunity to make themselves relevant, “I don’t mean for my tweets to be misconstrued and I won’t take OJB’s health problems with levity as many have misconstrued me…all I was trying to do was bring an idea of where we can get the transplant done since it’s utmost necessary we get it done soonest and funds ain’t coming in as much expected, thus, I thought we could try a better and certified centre which isn’t as expensive as the current one in UK when there are several cheaper countries to perform the surgery. Also instead of people lashing out on celebrities, they should rather be asking the government to help.“It should be further noted that we are all finding a lasting solution to help end the pain of the talented entertainer and bring smile to his face once again and not generate issue out of someone’s suggestion or hand of help,” the mother and compassionate actress said through her publicist few hours back.
this left sided arze por.nstar keeps looking for irrelevant cheap attention. Who the 4fuck is she to tell us (Nigerians) on how to go about OJB's case? If she doesn't know, somebody should let her know that I'm worth more than N16m let alone Nairaland members combined. 16m million is just a token for Nigeria and if she thinks it's too much then she's just telling us how difficult life is in Ghana and how foolish it'd be to be living in such a god forsaken place.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Ellashow: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
I said it in the other post that she'll backtracked.

And why using 'WE' in her write-up as if she's part of Nigerian celebrities in the first place. Being in two to three Nigerian movies or Nigerian red carpet events doesn't makes you a Nigerian. I hate when people just talk without thinking and now she's saying another thing.
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by aburo7: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Ellashow: I said it in the other post that she'll backtracked.

And why using 'WE' in her write-up as if she's part of Nigerian celebrities in the first place. Being in two to three Nigerian movies or Nigerian red carpet events doesn't makes you a Nigerian. I hate when people just talk without thinking and now she's saying another thing.
Lol
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by Adamskuty(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2013
SlyIg: she is not a ghanaian but ....
liberian lebanese living in ghana.... #case closed
Re: I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out by omochristi: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2013
Dis talentless actress,she nor sabi act @all#disgusting#

(1) (Reply)

Guy Leaks Ex Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On Social Network / Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental / Comedy Skit: Voice Of The Lord Ft. Comedian Akpororo|download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.