Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Issue With Successdigest People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Issue With Successdigest People (1027 Views)

Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card / Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially) / Do You Have Any Issue With Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Issue With Successdigest People by ikeeh: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Though have a high respect for Dr Sunny Ojea...
I recently placed an advert with them and they published it, made only one sale of the Ebook. Now I tried to advertise with them again, paid for the advert and uploaded it, then story began.

First I got a message from them that the advert was too long and need to be edited, I quickly rushed to my laptop and edited it hoping that it will be published but it was delayed. after One Week, same message of "It's too long, I now got angry and mailed them that my money should be refunded, after 2 days, they replied, telling me that i don't have any money with them, that the said advert has been pushed and cannot be refunded. That the only option i got is to re- edit it to be very small. I now went and edit it very small. But this people still don't publish it and still don't want to refund my money. Mailed them since last week but have not gotten any reply from them........
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by afinity: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Even me I had similar issue with them last year but I later let go of the N3500 I paid for the advert. I think there is a dubious worker within their system.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by ediko5(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Their advert policy is full of shit.
Don't patronize them
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by franel79(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
You can advertise on my website for only N5,000 Monthly. See: ytclass.com for more.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by ediko5(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
franel79: You can advertise on my website for only N5,000 Monthly. See: ytclass.com for more.
For your mind, You have a website that people can pay as much as #5,000 to advertise. how many visitors visits your site in a day. I pity the person that will pay you to advertise on that site.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by franel79(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2013
ediko5:
For your mind, You have a website that people can pay as much as #5,000 to advertise. how many visitors visits your site in a day. I pity the person that will pay you to advertise on that site.
Why would you say that? Be honnest with me. I am not talking about my blog oh.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by ediko5(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
franel79: Why would you say that? Be honnest with me. I am not talking about my blog oh.
Of course i know that you are not talking about your blog but the so called ytclass.com. how many visitors do you get epr day.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by franel79(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
ediko5:
Of course i know that you are not talking about your blog but the so called ytclass.com. how many visitors do you get epr day.
You can get the figures you desire from Alexa.com or websiteoutlook.com. I hate to blow my trumpet.
Re: My Issue With Successdigest People by franel79(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ediko5. I use ytclass to advertise my other businesses (my smS portal) and get quite a number of customers from Nigeria to my list. If you are on BB, add me up so we can chat privately. I am willing to offer you 15 days free advertising to testrun yTclass.com.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Uses His Power And Influence / Entrepreneurs/manufacturers Who Does The Packaging For Your Products? / Entrepreneurship In The "Land Of Milk And Honey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.