Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post (716 Views)

Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? / What Type Of Topics Should Make Front Page? / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
I was thinking of nairaland surfing for a webpal, so came to the romance section and some topic called single ladies only or something like so. The first profile i clicked...2sexy, i think had these topics of boko haram blabla as her most common posted topics and am like...this one na politician, the 2nd, cant remember name, had something about ATM cards, internet banking as related posts...and i'm like, cud she be a gold digger? I guess i might be assessing personalities too vigorouly
Re: Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by onuwaje(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Onila!!! Come and answer this one oo
Re: Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by bigt2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
YOU CAN TELL A PERSON'S CHARACTER BY THE PHONE THEY USE:
1. Blackberry - Attention seeker
2. Sony - Misunderstood
3. iPhone - Classy
4. Nokia -Very loyal
5. LG - Lonely, kinda boring
6. Samsung - All about style
7. Motorola - Old schooll
8. HTC - Very serious about life
9. ZTE - Settles for less
10.Huawei - just awesome.
11 Those phones with 2 simcards- boring always
12. Techno - overtakers cool
where do you fall in?
Re: Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by ceospecial(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
big-t:
YOU CAN TELL A PERSON'S CHARACTER BY THE PHONE THEY USE:
1. Blackberry - Attention seeker
2. Sony - Misunderstood
3. iPhone - Classy
4. Nokia -Very loyal
5. LG - Lonely, kinda boring
6. Samsung - All about style
7. Motorola - Old schooll
8. HTC - Very serious about life
9. ZTE - Settles for less
10.Huawei - just awesome.
11 Those phones with 2 simcards- boring always
12. Techno - overtakers cool
where do you fall in?
Mr copy and paste..... More peanuts to your garri
Re: Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by ceospecial(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
undecided @ ops, is that what u spend your precious time on? The answer to your question is YES! I can for tell that you're Single and SERIOUSLY Searching
Re: Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
ceospecial: undecided @ ops, is that what u spend your precious time on? The answer to your question is YES! I can for tell that you're Single and SERIOUSLY Searching
okay...let me buy you a drink then

(1) (Reply)

'go Home Illegal Immigrants' Campaign May Spread Uk-wide / How Was The Digit 4 1 9 Formed? / Any Chat Platform Better Than Whatsapp And Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.