Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Comparing Programming And Computer Networking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Comparing Programming And Computer Networking (843 Views)

Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Programming And Computer Networking by Lawmann: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls,great programmers i have a question which i needed an urgent.Between programming and computer networking which one would you recommend for sumbody who want to build a gud skill and become a consultant?tank you
Re: Comparing Programming And Computer Networking by CodeHouse: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Both are high paying but I personally would go for software development or programming as it were..besides you should be able to decide, if you are an ICT student
Re: Comparing Programming And Computer Networking by WhiZTiM(m): 1:31am On Jun 29, 2013
Both are costly to learn... but the both pay off very well after years...

You would hardly be able to show off your computer networking skills without relevant certifications... but that's not the same for programming. ~~I hope that helps a little

(1) (Reply)

Any Developer In Or Around Asaba? / Starting A Software Company / Oracle Launches Capacity-building Programme To Close IT Skills Gap In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.