Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52485 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
ibietela2: [size=38pt]I need a bigger SD-CARD[/size]
Are we selling sdcard here?

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
ibietela2:

Will that increase the memory unlike the sd card partitioning??

yeah...your sdcard must be partitioned before the memory fix.

after the fix you will be able to install many apps on ya phone, no more memory low buh you do the memory fix at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:
Are we selling sdcard here?

lol, no mind the guy
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=18pt]P3 Users feed ur eyes[/size]

[size=15pt]Tecno N3 CWM RECOVERY ported to Tecno P3 shocked shocked B4Dd3$T_M0D$ Dev is at it again...... [/size]

3 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
LINKZ DROPPING SOON........ E. T. A........ GUESS WHEN?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
ibietela2: [size=18pt]I need a bigger SD-CARD[/size]
[size=38pt]YOU NO KNOW WHERE MARKET DEY ABI DEM NO GREE SELL FOR YOU?[/size]
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Only if they knew what it took this newest naija Devs, una suppose credit em financially in appreciation.
Proud of em.

4 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
volume up volume down ..vol up..pls i dnt see any back button
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
HOLLASLYD: Only if they knew what it took this newest naija Devs, una suppose credit em financially in appreciation.
Proud of em.
True talk boss
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy: First up there u have a screenshot of our darling cwm recovery on Tecno N3
now m gonna show you how it works.

Your fone must be rooted.

dl cwm, mobile uncle, update from d link in my previous post.

extract all dis 3 files frm d link u dl

install mobile uncle.apk on ur fone

place cwm recovery and update on the root of ur sdcard.

Open mobile uncle.apk it will ask for superuser access grant it d access now scroll to Recovery update click u will see ur recovery.img at d very top, click it to flash it will ask if you want to boot to recovery choose yes/ok.
ur phone will go off and auto boot into recovery.

At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable back button dat is d first thing u will do once u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u will see back button enabled.

Now lets fix d 4 screen and turn it to a single screen

after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c

NOTE- see above screenshot to see how d recovery looks like b4 and after update.
Use vol up nd down to scroll in cwm
Use power button to select
No foolish question or any post to derail thread
Ask reasonable questions nd read dis tutorial well b4 asking question.

DO NOT DELETE THE UPDATE.ZIP from your sdcard because u will always perform the apply update to change the recovery to a single screen always.
volume up volume down volume up..i no se any back button help pls
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by padyt007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
wolinty247: [size=18pt]P3 Users feed ur eyes[/size]

[size=15pt]Tecno N3 CWM RECOVERY ported to Tecno P3 shocked shocked B4Dd3$T_M0D$ Dev is at it again...... [/size]
pls the link am really waiting
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ZUBY77(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
HOLLASLYD: Only if they knew what it took this newest naija Devs, una suppose credit em financially in appreciation.
Proud of em.

Let them put up for sale and see how much investors will price it.
Not praising themselves like they just discovered internet.

I bet Dangote wont blink an eye.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77:

Sorry pls can u break dis dwn nd hit d bull by its horn.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy: First up there u have a screenshot of our darling cwm recovery on Tecno N3
now m gonna show you how it works.

Your fone must be rooted.

dl cwm, mobile uncle, update from d link in my previous post.

extract all dis 3 files frm d link u dl

install mobile uncle.apk on ur fone

place cwm recovery and update on the root of ur sdcard.

Open mobile uncle.apk it will ask for superuser access grant it d access now scroll to Recovery update click u will see ur recovery.img at d very top, click it to flash it will ask if you want to boot to recovery choose yes/ok.
ur phone will go off and auto boot into recovery.

At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable back button dat is d first thing u will do once u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u will see back button enabled.

after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c

NOTE- see above screenshot to see how d recovery looks like b4 and after update.
No foolish question or any post to derail thread
Ask reasonable questions nd read dis tutorial well b4 asking question.

DO NOT DELETE THE UPDATE.ZIP from your sdcard because u will always perform the apply update to change the recovery to a single screen always.
pls my phone has white up..n n showing the screen above..should i do something again or i should reboot
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: pls my phone has white up..n n showing the screen above..should i do something again or i should reboot

bro depends on wat u want 2 do, bsides ff the instruction nw
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:

bro depends on wat u want 2 do, bsides ff the instruction nw
yeah i ve done evriting..n the phone has whiteup now n return to full screen..should i reboot or install someting..help pls
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: yeah i ve done evriting..n the phone has whiteup now n return to full screen..should i reboot or install someting..help pls

since its now in full screen, then go ahead n do what you wanna do....either you partition your SD card, or you backup your ROM, you can possibly flash in a new ROM.

the choice is yours bro
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77:

HATERS... ...
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77:

zuby of all people, i'm greatly down casted at ya comment.

that's a destructive criticism you just spewed out.

anyway why not chop razor if you hate the project.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
valboy20:

since its now in full screen, then go ahead n do what you wanna do....either you partition your SD card, or you backup your ROM, you can possibly flash in a new ROM.

the choice us yours bro
..tanx...bro..ahh yee shit..i click reboot..n return to normal screen..so should i start the procedure again or..pls help
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: ..tanx...bro..ahh yee shit..i click reboot..n return to normal screen..so should i start the procedure again or..pls help

yup
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
valboy20:

yup
tanx bro..
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: tanx bro..

anytime
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
valboy20:

yup
pls bro..i think u dnt understand me..i ve done the procedure sucessfully n the phone whiteup to a full screen..with instruction..i want to back up my rom what i do now..n wer i open the cwm recovery

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by rekeson: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
CAN D DEVELOPERS IN HERE PORT DIS RECOVERY FOR TECNO T1?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: pls bro..i think u dnt understand me..i ve done the procedure sucessfully n the phone whiteup to a full screen..with instruction..i want to back up my rom what i do now..n wer i open the cwm recovery
to back up your rom goto backup and restore, click backup and wait 4 d process to b complete
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:
to back up your rom goto backup and restore, click backup and wait 4 d process to b complete
yehmy:
tanx yelmy u r great..so how can i update my phone version to4.0..now..sorry if im bothering u
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
vandalama: tanx yelmy u r great..so how can i update my phone version to4.0..now..sorry if im bothering u
one step at a time bro
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
tonbari: one step at a time bro
tsnx in advance bro..i was cofused cos i tot the cwm recovery will be an app..for me to always open n access it..u naija ppl are great..we ppl from ghana salute..brainex.yelmy..hollyslyd n co....Glod richly bless u

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:
tsnx in advance bro..i was cofused cos i tot the
cwm recovery will be an app..for me to always open
n access it..u naija ppl are great..we ppl from
ghana salute..brainex.yelmy..hollyslyd n
co....Glod richly bless u
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77:

see dem........ haterz...... God pass una....... I bet this "Chap" wud b d most happiest dude on earth if he we're invited to d backdoor kitchen......... Mtcheeeeew..... Iranu oshi.... cheesy grin looool.... feel free to hit baq @moi
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Installing n Using CWM 4 TP3

PREREQUISITES
**Your fone must be rooted.
**You should have downloaded Nandroid Manager from play store cheesy
**A cool head + Sharp Eyes shocked

STEPS
**download the 7z package... unpack with Zarchiver (dload from play store if u don't have already)
** Extract the content's to ur SD card root (directly on ur memory card not inside any folder) shocked

P.S. d contents are CWM_P3 and update.zip

** Open Nandroid Manager it will ask for superuser access grant it access. accept all notes ish...
** select "Recovery" [find Recovery at the top right corner of the screen]
** Select the flash new recovery option [select choose Recovery from Sd Card]
** now locate the "CWMP3.img in ur SD root and select

P.S. it shud b d last item in ur SD card cheesy

** After it loads just select "Flash Recovery" option at the bottom of popup option

P.S. thish flashes a new recovery over your stock recovery cheesy

** After it's tru.... twill report a sucess msg..... now select "Reboot Recovery"

P.S. ur phone will switch off at this point (atleast wait for it to switch off it will reboot)

** Ur phone would start up again this time will take a litu xtra time to boot.... (it's normal).... If all the above step Is well carried out, you'll boot into recovery but with four screens....

Working With D Recovery Environs
At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable BACK button..... Its d first thing you'll do whenever u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u Shud see "back button enabled" at the bottom of either of the screens cheesy

P.S Vol Up, Vol Down, Vol Up
Vol= Volume.

Now that Back button is activated we proceed to fixing the screen

P.S. take proper time to study the screens. when you scroll once with the volume button, the Option that's highlighted in the screen part that moves is the one u can use...... this said, 1scroll the up screen moves to an option, another scroll the down screen moves to the next option after d option the first screen highlighted and so on......

Screen Fix
After enabling back button scroll to Apply update frm sdcard, select this option with the power button, scroll to yes, CWM will automatically locate the update.zip u extracted on your SD rootcheesy (there wud be some random error if UPDATE.ZIP is not placed on SD root so make sure all files are well placed) Smart A$$ CWM wud install day update on ur fone, after which ur fone will whiteup and change to a single screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c cheesy grin

P.S. this is as Noobish as I think this tut can go........ pls read carefully and understand before asking questions. I Beg......

Key map: Volume keys [move around the cwm evirons wiv these]
Power Key [Select any option(s) wiv this]

Links: http://www.4shared.com/archive/stACY_Uf/update.html

#B4Dd3$T_M0D$ D3V$

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.